Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

Lol, yea right.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server is up. 7:52 AM CST.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok, maintenance is done. im online now to show it for anyone who wanna see it. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a scrub, but i'll come duel you right now and record it for all if you like.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on right now? cause i am..I can't msg ya?
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    I know most of DKs suck, Sheliza was 1 of them. And with 250 upwards on my ping, i always have a delay. Thats why i needed to come up with this kind of build. Trust me, you will be amazed. There are always those enemies that PM whispers me "youre a monster, whats your build?". others say "you hacker"

Oh boo-hoo how I cry for your 250 ping...try playing when it hits 27000 like some of us on the EU server have to.

Let me guess...you want to sell your build for crowns in the cash shop :smile:
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    im on now, pm me. NA server guys.
    Edited by TagaParti on 26 January 2015 14:01
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im on now, pm me.

Whisper me, on Xsorus

I tried friending ya but it said you had to many friends
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    0/10 Troll.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like to point out that "no one" (two words) cares.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    we are going to duel now, watch out for the vid later.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you AD because I don't think I've ever seen you on the battlefield and I'm I Thornblade all the time?
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had to log in to lol this
    Sypher copycat
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luv u Sheliza ;) I will be looking for you on the field!

<3 -A Trollstone
  • arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    So..... will you tell us the result?? xD
    Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is becoming fun.... ops recorded, video on youtube and in 10 minutes all the population will know what your build is..... you have lost the opportunity to get free stuff op... SORRY
    Signature

• Kevingway
    Kevingway
    ✭✭✭
    What's the video called? Post a link.
  • Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what?
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is becoming fun.... ops recorded, video on youtube and in 10 minutes all the population will know what your build is..... you have lost the opportunity to get free stuff op... SORRY

This is not entirely true. Gear sets etc...can have a big impact depending on how you gear the build. Also if animation canceling is used then all skills may not be visible, and depending on how skill bars are done from weapon swaps the video could be downright misleading as to what the op is actually doing.
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I met you about 2 weeks ago outside Alessia Keep, you were hanging out on the Haderus Campaign at the time. We ended up chatting a little while after some dueling. In fact, I remember three of us pounding away at you and you barely dropped much.

Not really a troll thread guys, the player was very polite and we ended up chatting for a while. She never attacked anyone first.

What is curious about your build is not so much what I remember you wearing, but what it is you weren't wearing at the time. ;)

• XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

I publicly challenge you to a duel. Look for me in game and I will happily obliterate you.

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    we dueled, cant kill me, cant kill him too coz like i said good players will survive. he got a video, i hope he will post it. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    hey i remember you about a week ago i think in front of nickel as i spawn their since we DC controlled it.. their you was not in stealth anyone could attacked and you just took all the pounding from like 3-5 ppl i never saw you health go low . but i didnt see you kill anyone neither. i stud their for like 10-20 min just watching . it was funny so many NB just ambush after ambush lol .

and like @Jtorus said she was polite and welcome anyone to kill her
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats true @Jbugz97 , i remember that. i do that a lot. :D
    Edited by TagaParti on 26 January 2015 15:50
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    XEVENEX wrote: »
    I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

I publicly challenge you to a duel. Look for me in game and I will happily obliterate you.
    we dueled, cant kill me, cant kill him too coz like i said good players will survive. he got a video, i hope he will post it. :D

2 minutes apart from the challenge to your post saying how the duel went?
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iam a fire mage dk with a set skill bar took me a while to get right, but now when i am seen on the battle field they try and gang up on me, last time i was in cryidol on saturday i had a death kill rate of 131 to 20 deaths and most of those deaths we due to be gang upon by four or more players or been the decoy, i run in to a farm to see if those dam bananas or smurfs are there doing a leroy jenkins and if they are bring them back to my guild members
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the best thread.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I can't kill him, I'm not certain on what sets he's using..I just know he's using Master Sword+Beam Monster helm set...that is some silly healing right there
  • GunemCleric
    GunemCleric
    ✭✭✭
    Any good player vs any good player is always going to last a long time or until someone makes a mistake ether greed or boredom. The game was never designed for 1v1 as anyone who has played real dueling games should recognize. So what? I have had more than one 20+ minute fight with a Templar. 30+ minute fight with dk. 15 min vs NB. 15 vs 2 NB. 20+ with a sorc. None of them by choice, just in the course of moving around Cyrodiil separated from group. Some won, some lost, most mutual bowed-out. But fights like those only highlight , which was obvious after the first month...this not a game designed for duels. You have a good DK, good for you. Difficult or impossible to kill...so what. Stop *dueling* and go play the PvP part of the game. If you have a good griefer build (difficult for a group to kill while your team kills those distracted by you) then that will help your alliance better than some *super 1v1* build (i.e. you can actually play)
    Gunerm Cleric ~ Dragon Knight, Tank ~ vr14
    Cruleg Nimec ~ Dragon Knight, DPS ~ vr14
    Gunem Cleric ~ Templar, Heals ~ vr3
    Cleric Gunem ~ Sorcerer, TBD ~ vr1
    Daggerfall Covenant (only) ~ NA
    Guts n Glory & Guts n Glory EOC ~ Guildmaster ~ GnG ~ MMO Dark Guild
    Daggerfall Cosa Nostra ~ Founder ~ DCN ~ DC guild leaders only (no cross faction PvP guilds)
This discussion has been closed.