Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope someone pays this guy for the sole purpose of posting the build here, thus diffusing this situation
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He seems like king Jovre... He wants to be king, but most people see just a trolling kid.
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭

@TheBucket‌

U fought me how many months ago?
    Im sorry to say i have gotten better,
    and if you look at my original post you will see i was advising OP to drop the build which she herself even admitted was for unskilled DK's and made the weak ones unkillable which she is enjoying rn.

Unless i remember wrong i beat you plenty back when you were in legend.

Also everything i said in that post was true where as everyone who was able to beat me once i analyzed and beat twice straight after, the ones i mentioned were the ones who beat me 90% of the time.

Also this build does have plenty of weaknesses there is nothing silly about saying that.

On a lighter note.

How have you been Reignes?, Been a while since ive seen you around Cyro.
    Edited by Radolfus on 28 January 2015 11:29
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    TagaParti wrote: »
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.
    Fight me with out reflective scales, GDB, talon spam, lets see how you do.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i will be online 2hrs from now, and will be on for 4hrs. for the last 2 nights, there are people coming with me and want to see the Unkillable in action. Again, anyone interested, pmor leave a msge ingame. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Look guys how awsome I am!! I don't get any gratification and affirmation in real life so I get to be awsome in this game."
    Araxleon wrote: »
    He cant be killed 1v1. But let us clarify *KILLED* lol He is extremely tanky and 1v1 you cant beat him.

Me and him are basically tied we cant kill eachother.

Play the build and eat dinner at the same time! <3
    10/10

This guy, most people considered him as the best NB in the game, was not able to bring me down lower than 60%. He has killed all kinds of build of DKs. He ended up out of pots while i never never to use a single 1.

Take his word. Take my word Take this Unkillable DK Build.
    :-)

Still don't know you are in AvA and Araxleon may be good at 1v1 legend stuff but not in group play.

AvAvA means nothing 1v1 ... Regardless... Still don't know who you are.
    LOL we've seen your awsome 1337 group play: Spamming impulse and scales. Dueling proves a lot more in terms of skill. Nonetheless I agree the OP is just some random troll with an overly tanked up DK build.

Edited by Koensol on 28 January 2015 10:03
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon saw the Raid Boss last night. I hope Sypher will be online, so we can duel and he can post a video for you guys! Less talking for me.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sending you 100k in game as a tribute and payment to not attack me. I dont want to experience your wraith :P
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i am online now guys. :smile:
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radolfus wrote: »
    @TheBucket‌

U fought me how many months ago?
    Im sorry to say i have gotten better,
    and if you look at my original post you will see i was advising OP to drop the build which she herself even admitted was for unskilled DK's and made the weak ones unkillable which she is enjoying rn.

Unless i remember wrong i beat you plenty back when you were in legend.

Also everything i said in that post was true where as everyone who was able to beat me once i analyzed and beat twice straight after, the ones i mentioned were the ones who beat me 90% of the time.

Also this build does have plenty of weaknesses there is nothing silly about saying that.

On a lighter note.

How have you been Reignes?, Been a while since ive seen you around Cyro.

I took a month absence for personal reasons. Sorry I got a bit riled up! Glad you're doing good man. I guess i fight you and Vel before your primes! Haha. Would be fun to do again.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    @TheBucket‌

No problem it's easy to get angry on the forums!

And yea it would be awesome to duel you again , I'm curious :D

Have a great day man and see u around Cyro :D
    Edited by Radolfus on 28 January 2015 14:24
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Urai
    Urai
    ✭✭
    And yet another huhuehue i'm-the-biggest-the-best-better-then-the-rest- Dragonknight-keyboard-nerd. Makes me smile :smiley:
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sword n Board/resto. Full health attrib+ stam enchant Heavy Armor Engine guardian block cost redux a rotation of armor buffs and defensive shields, tripotions, and so forth. Use magma shell for additional ultimate lulz. If you want some deeps throw on flame lash. Keep GDB up at all times for stam recovery.

Mannimarco Costume for Roleplay purposes

There I just made an unkillable 1v1 DK too. Hell my magicka DK is almost unkillable 1v1, only one guy has pulled it off (congrats), but to sit here and say its worth money to charge for a build for it is pretty dumb Sheliza. Youre good but youre not so awesome that you deserve money for a simple theorycraft.

Edited by Rylana on 28 January 2015 18:36
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Sword n Board/resto. Full health attrib+ stam enchant Heavy Armor Engine guardian block cost redux a rotation of armor buffs and defensive shields, tripotions, and so forth. Use magma shell for additional ultimate lulz. If you want some deeps throw on flame lash. Keep GDB up at all times for stam recovery.

Mannimarco Costume for Roleplay purposes

There I just made an unkillable 1v1 DK too. Hell my magicka DK is almost unkillable 1v1, only one guy has pulled it off (congrats), but to sit here and say its worth money to charge for a build for it is pretty dumb Sheliza. Youre good but youre not so awesome that you deserve money for a simple theorycraft.

Sword/Board - Resto
    Templar, all points into magicka, mag cost reduction glyphs, restoring aura on bar for stam regen and WW for even more stam regen, seducer + archmage for 16% reduction on spells and breton for more reduction. Then hold Right Click and spam whatever number BoL is attached to.

That'll be 50k please.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »
    Lhorion wrote: »
    Why he is never posting his build that he wants to "share with all bad DKs"?
    My answer: He does not have this build.

Our eyes would explode due to the pure awesomeness of it.
    It would be akin to seeing the face of God or seeing the entirety of the universe. Your mind cannot manage such vastness.

This is one of the better troll posts I've seen btw. Well played OP.
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    The suns out, time to get out of the basement and leave real life.
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
  • Velukodi
    Velukodi
    ✭✭✭
    shalissa from vine???
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    @TagaParti and. Please calm down, swinging your e-peen around on the forums like its a baseball bat because no one wants to read it. Also, Taga, why do you want literally everybody on the forums to duel you? Nobody cares about your DK build please go back to your dark corner and stroke your e-peen on some other forum.
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well from what I heard from a friend who built a blocking build on PTS had footman + dwemer set.
    Your build doesnt work anymore :/
    (idk if your using these sets, but footman and full cost reduction rings on blocking is highest achievable + heals)
    soo now that your stam can be drained in 1.6 you arent unkillable xD
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Omg... why is this thread still on the front page? Surely there is more important stuff to read about. Everyone please stop replying to this thread. Eventually she might get bored of talking to herself.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on 28 January 2015 22:36
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg... why is this thread still on the front page? Surely there is more important stuff to read about. Everyone please stop replying to this thread. Eventually she might get bored of talking to herself.

agreed the less people reply the better
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And things become even more interesting! With that injustice system, where the Enforcers are not yet enlisted, and only city guards can stop u. Wait, city guards only? like the keep guards on cyro where i can just tank and slowly walking away? Might be good to be Unkillable Outlaw. lol
    hopefully they have the option once your caught, to pay the heavy fine, or run from the law paying nothing, but if youre killed your gold will be automatically deducted by a much heavier fine. :-)

the city guards are MUCH more powerful than cyrodiil guards.

One cant even kill them, they are literally invincible. All one can do is run
    Edited by Cody on 28 January 2015 22:38
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    Well from what I heard from a friend who built a blocking build on PTS had footman + dwemer set.
    Your build doesnt work anymore :/
    (idk if your using these sets, but footman and full cost reduction rings on blocking is highest achievable + heals)
    soo now that your stam can be drained in 1.6 you arent unkillable xD

Here's from a guy who have tried everything when we duel the other day. Arax is arguably the best dueler NB.

I have found out 1 thing in 1.6 that might make this build Unkillable anymore, but I wanna check out 3 things that might compensate for that. I have to try it in PTS later.

And Arax, i still wont say you have guessed my gears correctly or not.
    If youre free i wanna try it again (on PTS).

:smiley:

Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's my build.

The core concept is self-sustaining-when-doing-nothing.

Ok, il continute later. :blush:
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.

Ability user!
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ability user!
    Why did you have to reply? This thread was nearly on page 2. Seriously can't we have this piece of *** locked down?

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    xsorus, wheres the video of our good fight bro?
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• gronbek
    gronbek
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Ability user!
    Why did you have to reply? This thread was nearly on page 2. Seriously can't we have this piece of *** locked down?

I like this thread :) Dont post in it if you don't like it and dont read it either. Its not that hard for you
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    who doesnt want to get this Unkillable build? Everybody wants it!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who doesnt want to laugh while sitting in the university?
    Everyobody wants that!
This discussion has been closed.