Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

DK "fixes"

ninjajucerb14_ESO
Go ahead and nerf this class to the point of no return. First you ruin the bash attack, then our fire attacks, now you are reducing the entire point of this class. How is a tank supposed to tank and be able to solo with these changes? My DK was taken to v12 and if these changes go live, I will not be continuing.

Taking the main fighter class to this extreme is pointless and unfair. Could care less about pvp and the unfairness of this class's abilities against other players. Should have made the changes affect pvp gameplay only. Ruined this class for pve as well. Nobody wants a tank for trials as it stands now. Way to ruin a great class. When will you learn that nerfing is never the answer.

Going back to console games, this game is a waste of time at this point.
  • Leor
    Leor
    Can you explain what, in the changes, has ruined the DK tank in PvE ?
    Because, I'm a tank and I'm pretty happy with the announced changes in 1.2.0 patch.

Please, feel free to explain yourself to the community with examples and facts rather than just speaking for nothing !

Thank's in advance.
    Edited by Leor on 4 June 2014 11:36
    Options
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Also this is for giving feedback after you have tested the PTS system. have you? No? then how do you know how all the elements will reflect in the game.
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
    Options
  • KiroElmarok
    KiroElmarok
    ✭✭✭
    The v1.2 seem fine to me. And understandable for that matter. Talons only effects trash pulls... because bosses can't be CC'd. I don't see the problem here. (You should be running choking talons anyway.)
    Edited by KiroElmarok on 4 June 2014 12:49
    Daggerfall Covenant - Dunmer - Dragon Knight

Options
  • Kayvee
    Kayvee
    ✭✭
    As a light armor/resto staff ardent flame dps/mitigation healer hybrid I'm quite happy with the changes. I see no "nerf" just simple fine-tuning. I'm not sure what there is to be upset over.
    VR Dragonknight Mitigation Healer and Ardent Flame DPS
    Altmer for the Ebonheart Pact
    Wabbajack since Early Access
    Options
  • Godimus
    Godimus
    the nerfed DK to no return ive canceled my sub.. its ***.. now they are nerfing talons even more.. this game is close to being done on a global level anyway.
    Options
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerfed the bash what done too high damage, while blocking and negating CCs. LoL calling that a nerf can just come from someone baddie, who used that exploit what was not working as intended. dont call bash nerf or talon nerf, they was already just easy mode for lolDKs. Canceled subs from exploiters is more than welcome to ZoS and all who like to play fair, and doesnt want overpowered class what has no opponent.

Edited by Kypho on 5 June 2014 16:37
    Options