Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Did ZoS disable Actual Fullscreen since yesterday?

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday, Shadowplay worked fine, however today it does not work. I checked to see if it was Shadowplay by logging in other games, It works fine in those games. I checked this game to see if i have actual Fullscreen still listed, again it says I do.

However from what I can tell, Fullscreen is not actually working, I alt tab like i did with the previous fullscreen windowed mode they had. So....Did ZoS disable Fullscreen again?
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised - it wasn't working properly, at least on multi-monitor setups.
    I had to give up on it and revert to windowed mode.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    Yesterday, Shadowplay worked fine, however today it does not work. I checked to see if it was Shadowplay by logging in other games, It works fine in those games. I checked this game to see if i have actual Fullscreen still listed, again it says I do.

However from what I can tell, Fullscreen is not actually working, I alt tab like i did with the previous fullscreen windowed mode they had. So....Did ZoS disable Fullscreen again?

If they did it's back to 25 FPS and stutter during PvP, Group dungeons, in cities, while crafting, while horse back riding...

With it i had a decent 30 to 40 on power saver
    Two tears in a Mother!@$&ing Bucket, !@$& it.
    - CT Fletcher
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reinstalled my Nvidia Drivers, even upgraded to the new ones, Checked to see if it worked in GW2 and SWTOR, works in both of those games.

However in ESO its no longer working..

Now it worked perfectly fine yesterday, however once i go to sleep and wake, and log back in its completely stopped working, So i can only assume its on their end, and they did something.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they disabled actual fullscreen, checked my FPS, its about 30 less then yesterday, switched from "fullscreen" mode to windowed mode in game, no change in FPS, which it should of resulted in less since SLI would of been disabled in windowed mode.

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there was no patch how could they have disabled a client-side graphics feature?

And more to the point, why would they have done it anyway?
    Edited by KerinKor on 29 May 2014 06:48
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ive always had trouble with true fullscreen and dual monitors. Mouse wont leave my main screen. Skyrim did this and it made trying to google stuff a b.

I expected it here too.

I run windowed anyways, as I use messenger while Im in game.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone ran Shadowplay in Shadowmode recently?

If anyone can get it to work right now, I'd love to be proven wrong..But i'm 99% sure they disabled it this morning.

• Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just did a test to verify...exclusive full screen mode works fine. It's working exactly as it has since the day of the patch.
  • murklor007neb18_ESO
    Just checked and exclusive fullscreen seems to be operational, shadowplay works as well.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is shadowmode working?

and make sure Desktop Capture is off.

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it working, deleting the actual user settings file got it working again. No clue why it all of a sudden stopped recognizing fullscreen mode.