Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cannot Log In (Timing Out and Error 301)

Dazmilan09
For whatever reason, after i timed out in game and logged off because of getting kicked out. Now i time out every time i try to log in (which never happened before). And, i receive the error 301 message. Which is also brand new for me to receive too. What the...
  • DefineGodLike
    I'm receiving the same errors. :(
  • Dazmilan09
    Have you been able to log in at all?
  • greeat-scottb14_ESO
    i'm stuck at 'logging in' (facepalm) Zenimax
  • Dazmilan09
    yeah this literally just happened for me. No rhyme or reason. No Patch that just occurred or anything. ><
  • Dazmilan09
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Actually from what i understand The Rift is having some issues. I tried zoning into the rift and my client crashed. I went away from the computer for a moment (forgot about the zone change) and tried to login with the 301 error code. The rift seems to have some issues surrounding it. Because i am reading very similar issues arising from reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/26qx9r/problem_with_the_rift/

This needs a fix asap.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you, @Dazmilan09‌. We're aware of issues some people are having logging into The Rift, Deshaan, and Wabbajack (the Campaign.) We're actively looking into all three.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on 29 May 2014 03:29
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Dazmilan09
    Thank you for the opportune and speedy response. :)
  • Nutt937
    Nutt937
    Soul Shriven
    same here tried to port to the rift to advertise a motif got stuck in loading screen tried to relog and now i get error 301 yay please fix this we are paying to play and cant play.....
  • Mortosk
    Mortosk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazmilan09 wrote: »
    Thank you for the opportune and speedy response. :)

Think you meant to use a ;)

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs and they do not fear. They can not fear." --Arthas Menethil (aka, The Lich King)
  • Dazmilan09
    that's funny because i was literally doing the same thing. i guess we weren't meant to sell these motifs...
  • Mortosk
    Mortosk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazmilan09 wrote: »
    that's funny because i was literally doing the same thing. i guess we weren't meant to sell these motifs...

Hopefully they are still in your inventory when you log back in. I got rolled back after I crashed.

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs and they do not fear. They can not fear." --Arthas Menethil (aka, The Lich King)
  • Dazmilan09
    I put mine in my bank hours ago. Hopefully it's safe there...
  • Kosar
    Kosar
    ✭✭✭
    well you guys kinda voiced a fear i've wondered about...so here's my theory...

i farmed like 8 motifs this last weekend. i think none of us are admitting to stuff like that but secretly we all got banned and are not being allowed to play while they decide what's happening to us. that's why there is no word from them, officially, on here, twitter, or anywhere as to what is really going on. just mediocre responses buried in threads and no global announcement of "don't panic" or anything....
    ....because we should all be very, very afraid.

(i guess i should note i'm being sarcastic cause i have nothing else better to do before bed but troll forums because of the Levi's 301 Blues.)
    Edited by Kosar on 29 May 2014 05:08
  • Dazmilan09
    well you guys kinda voiced a fear i've wondered about...so here's my theory...

i farmed like 8 motifs this last weekend. i think none of us are admitting to stuff like that but secretly we all got banned and are not being allowed to play while they decide what's happening to us. that's why there is no word from them, officially, on here, twitter, or anywhere as to what is really going on. just mediocre responses buried in threads and no global announcement of "don't panic" or anything....
    ....because we should all be very, very afraid.

(i guess i should note i'm being sarcastic cause i have nothing else better to do before bed but troll forums because of the Levi's 301 Blues.)

I was going to say your theory sounds like a far long shot lol.