Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Armor Always Debuffed?

ShedsHisTail
ShedsHisTail
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed last night while playing my Nightblade that whenever my life bar popped up on my screen it displayed that shattered glass look which typically indicates an armor reduction effect has been applied to your character.

I tried a few different things to make it go away but it appeared perpetually. Tried fighting different enemies just to be sure it wasn't being applied to me in some manner that I wasn't noticing; always broke. Tried approaching fights using different skills in case it was a bug with one of my skills; changed nothing. Tried repairing my armor; no dice.

I looked at my character sheet, and I didn't see any indication that my armor had been reduced, but if it was -always- reduced would I even be able to tell since it never moved up or down?

Is there an issue I'm unaware of where Armor values are being reduced or ignored? Or is it maybe just a display error with life bars making them appear debuffed even when they aren't?

Anyone else seen this?
Edited by ShedsHisTail on 28 May 2014 20:32
"As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
Have you seen the Twin Lamps?