Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Bank: your best deposit and best find?

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
What is the best item you deposited and the best item you found in a guild bank?

Best find: Purple VR5 stamina, Health and magic increase
Best Deposit I made: warlock set(3 pieces)
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess my expectations are kinda low, but just finding leather of a level needed to make my next tier of armor is enough to make me happy.

Most of what I've deposited is stacks and stacks of crafting materials. Never let it be said I don't give as good as I get.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Eorea
    Eorea
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with @Azzuria‌. I'm just happy to find the things I need for free from my friends without having to pay the bots from zone chat for it. I once was left a stack of 20 purple... I think grain solvents... to put away for endgame, and I've deposited a few legendary runes (Kuta?) for our resident enchanter after a night of boredom farming. Screw economy. We get everything we need from each other!