Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Posting advice and ideas in discussions

Fuzzylumpkins
Fuzzylumpkins
✭✭✭✭
After spending an afternoon reading through forums I am saying this now, WOW. Gamers as a whole are devilishly more clever than the game developers themselves and knowing this for decades, it still floors me when I come across ideas from players that should be blindingly obvious to devs ahead of time.

ZOS mods read these forums and often comment on topics to let you know they are aware and reading.

If you have any positive or game improving ideas please keep posting them. I do not mean things you want, it isn't about self. I just read a post from Greysix about crafting and gold sinks that left my mind blown.

Anything along the lines of better use of crafting, gold, achievement points, please for the sake of ESO post those ideas. Not so much under this topic , just somewhere in forums to get the ideas in print. Have a positive thought to writing or seeking specific code to block spammers? Print it. The mods are watching.