Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

LOVE is a strong word

MalavarTCOne
MalavarTCOne
✭✭✭
I have been playing ESO about two weeks now, and I love coming on to the forums to see what kind of bright ideas people have to include in the game. Albeit, there is some having to filter through a few unwarranted complaints/hate posts [you know who you are] here and there (mind you I know there are some warranted ones). Other than those, I love participating in polls and seeing people's opinions on making this game better and actually want to see ESO continue to gain strength. I Love this game and I want to see it succeed, I love the in-depth storyline, the twists I'm even experiencing at my level for Harborage missions (oh boy, me and my wife gawked at each other for a couple minutes after some big reveals at the end of the lvl 20 harborage mission). I love all the subtle details place all throughout the game from little visuals to funny side quests. I love it all. So those of you who have been where I have been and still find many things to love about ESO even at your super veteran ranks, let's show our love and give a thank you to the hardwork and effort the people who do their best to make this game possible. LOVE you Elder Scrolls Online, and LOVE you ZeniMax team that try to please everyone the best they can despite such a varying array of players and fanbase. Sorry we sometimes have strong opinions that sometimes differ greatly and splits our community for one side or the other. We are still fans nonetheless, whichever decisions you try to balance with our best interests in mind. We Thank You. Keep going strong. We LOVE you!
"To steal from a god is most unwise" -Nocturnal
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice read, although I love paragraphs. :P
    I hope the game goes forward in a great way and the devs manage to make the a better experience whilst keeping to the core design principles.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    My Love comes in Patch 1.2.x :D
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
  • Apricot
    Apricot
    ✭✭
    We are still fans I am still a fan nonetheless, whichever decisions you try to balance with our your best interests in mind. We I Thank You. Keep going strong. We I LOVE you!

Much more accurate.
  • MalavarTCOne
    MalavarTCOne
    ✭✭✭
    Apricot wrote: »
    We are still fans I am still a fan nonetheless, whichever decisions you try to balance with our your best interests in mind. We I Thank You. Keep going strong. We I LOVE you!

Much more accurate.

I'm using we in the context of those who agree with me. It was fine how it was. No need to be sour.
    "To steal from a god is most unwise" -Nocturnal
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love my mom, the open sea and sunrises, not ESO, but I'm glad you feel this way. It's nice to see a positive thread for a change.

Maybe I could stretch it and say I love TES as a whole... And that's why I'm rooting for ZOS, because I'd hate to see the youngest TES game die.
  • Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on your definition of love, I guess. In some countries love = like and it's used like that. In mine, you hardly ever hear people say I love X, and it means a whole lot more when said. So I can't really use the word love in regards to a game or anything lifeless.

Anyway, I wish ESO long years and a happy 'life'. May it succeed and last!
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been playing ESO about two weeks now, and I love coming on to the forums to see what kind of bright ideas people have to include in the game. Albeit, there is some having to filter through a few unwarranted complaints/hate posts [you know who you are] here and there (mind you I know there are some warranted ones). Other than those, I love participating in polls and seeing people's opinions on making this game better and actually want to see ESO continue to gain strength.

I Love this game and I want to see it succeed, I love the in-depth storyline, the twists I'm even experiencing at my level for Harborage missions (oh boy, me and my wife gawked at each other for a couple minutes after some big reveals at the end of the lvl 20 harborage mission). I love all the subtle details place all throughout the game from little visuals to funny side quests. I love it all.

So those of you who have been where I have been and still find many things to love about ESO even at your super veteran ranks, let's show our love and give a thank you to the hardwork and effort the people who do their best to make this game possible.

LOVE you Elder Scrolls Online, and LOVE you ZeniMax team that try to please everyone the best they can despite such a varying array of players and fanbase.

Sorry we sometimes have strong opinions that sometimes differ greatly and splits our community for one side or the other. We are still fans nonetheless, whichever decisions you try to balance with our best interests in mind. We Thank You. Keep going strong. We LOVE you!

Breaking up a wall of text makes it much easier to read.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Harakh wrote: »
    My Love comes in Patch 1.2.x :D
    ^
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.