Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Fix The Game

Con64
Con64
✭✭✭
I’ve 50 days p2p left on this game and I demand my money’s worth.
At the moment ESO is crashing (PC Reboot Crash), Lagging (EU server), Spiking CPU 100% every 30 seconds locking for 3-4 sec’s at a time, stuttering, throwing me of the horse, textures deteriorating over time, looting has become a pain, rendering NPC’s and structures is so slow that suddenly you’re surrounded by a mob and you die, some Quests are still bugged, it’s gotten harder to lvl Vet, Loading screens pop up randomly in game. There is much frustration trying to play this game. It could be a great game if it worked the way intended, but at the moment it does not.
I have put in tickets about all my grievances and the techs have come up short or not even responding. Not one of my problems has been addressed. They pass the blame on my PC and ask me to run tests on it. All the tests I’ve run concludes there is no problem with my Internet (Down: 100/Up: 10 Mbit/s) or my PC .
I’ve paid to play a game that according to ZeniMax was lag free and functional.
I am paying your salary; if you wish to keep it please attend to problems at hand.

Those of you who are not experiencing these problems need not comment.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No game is lag free, no game can be.

But I feel your pain, sounds like you've got some serious issues with the game.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you posted tech specs of your PC and checks what you PC is doing, maybe closing all other programs etc.
    I don't say this to be a <insert rude word> but if not everyone single person in the game has the issues it can't be an entire game wide issue. It could be something on ZOS yes but they will need information to help them solve it.

Instead of starting another "FIX YOUR GAME!!!" thread with little helpful information for them to work with. Try as I said posting specs, asking what information might help them track down issues on their end and address it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Knight150
    Knight150
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like its client based, havent experienced that ? What are you running ?

P.S are you running addons as one seemed to be causing the client to hang on a friends machine.
    Edited by Knight150 on 28 May 2014 11:32
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like your graphics cards is poo or about to become poo.

They are right to ask you for your specs because, well, it sounds like a hardware problem (minus the lag)
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Ive been experiencing all those problems too, im sure it will be fixed soon, although i wish they would acknowledge.thinks so we dnt feel ignored.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds as if a lot of people would like to help you. Possibly send you specs?
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And open the thread in tech support, there you might find some help.
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this started after the patch, you may want to switch to fullscreen (windowed) rather than fullscreen (exclusive) if you haven't already.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con64 wrote: »
    At the moment ESO is crashing (PC Reboot Crash), Lagging (EU server), Spiking CPU 100% every 30 seconds locking for 3-4 sec’s at a time, stuttering, throwing me of the horse, textures deteriorating over time, looting has become a pain, rendering NPC’s and structures is so slow that suddenly you’re surrounded by a mob and you die, some Quests are still bugged, it’s gotten harder to lvl Vet, Loading screens pop up randomly in game. There is much frustration trying to play this game. It could be a great game if it worked the way intended, but at the moment it does not.
    I have put in tickets about all my grievances and the techs have come up short or not even responding. Not one of my problems has been addressed. They pass the blame on my PC and ask me to run tests on it. All the tests I’ve run concludes there is no problem with my Internet (Down: 100/Up: 10 Mbit/s) or my PC .
    I am paying your salary; if you wish to keep it please attend to problems at hand.

I am on the NA server but I think it is unacceptable that an EU server wasn't available at launch. Is this still the case? Honestly I believe this should be re-mediated before any future patches; it is a crippling oversight for many players and could have long term negative implications for many peoples who want to play (and pay for) the game. Anyone else agree?
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Demanding things will really make them move faster. /sarcasm
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    Con64 wrote: »

I am on the NA server but I think it is unacceptable that an EU server wasn't available at launch. Is this still the case? Honestly I believe this should be re-mediated before any future patches; it is a crippling oversight for many players and could have long term negative implications for many peoples who want to play (and pay for) the game. Anyone else agree?

Uff... THERE IS a EU server BUT it's located in NA for the moment, probably till ZOS has figured out how many people will be playing on it. I play from EU and I play on the NA server so I can play without a crowd around (yeah I know I am supposed to be thinking the game is dying or something but reality is different)
    Edited by mutharex on 28 May 2014 14:28
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demanding it and really meaning it, will make them move faster still.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • aleister
    aleister
    ✭✭✭✭

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aleister wrote: »