Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Magelight

Bhakura
Bhakura
✭✭✭✭
Change the magelight SFX to something less obtrusive. Love the stats on it but quit using it because its just annoying to have that HUUUGE ball of light swirling all around you all *** day.
Constantly having to look down so i can see over that huge ball to see what enemies are doing.
Make it an aura or something, or even way smaller, like 90% smaller, it doesnt have to be a star, ill settle for a penlight.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont mind the visual effect but for the love of god, I hate having to reapply skill every time I enter a doorway, invisible boundary or instance, let alone having to use a skill slot for a toggle
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    The toggle is nothing, its quite normal to have to use a skillslot for it, its a skill right.
    Seems this is another bug, siphon strikes is a toggle too and it keeps activated, even after exiting the game.
    Might wanna feedback that, or bugreport it.
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    Ya, that light is blinding sometimes.........I wish they would turn it down (or better yet, get rid of it!)
  • thorspark
    thorspark
    ✭✭✭
    That beeing said, with inner light you also have a blue wave animation around your arms (which I find pretty cool) so the light ball isn't needed to know the buff is active.
    DK Vet 12 / NB Vampire Vet 7 / Sorcerer Vet 5 / Templar WW - Guilde Les pochtrons
  • williambbechtoldub17_ESO
    It's there for pvp.
  • daveben007b14a_ESO
    you don't like the disco ball? yeah I hate it too...