Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Such a let down

RabidJoint
This game would have been awesome, if it wasnt for Zenimax...doubt this game will last 1 year with the dumb changes you are making to it, peace out
  • sovreign
    sovreign
    ✭✭✭
    So many good points raised, can we make this a sticky?
    "Soon you will see, that evil will always triumph, because good ... Is dumb"
    -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
  • oxygen_boarderb16_ESO
    RabidJoint wrote: »
    This game would have been awesome, if it wasnt for Zenimax...doubt this game will last 1 year with the dumb changes you are making to it, peace out

Who would you have rather developed the game? Just curious who your favorite company is that your so partial to?
    Toktok - Vet8 Orc Templar - 2 Hand, Medium/Heavy Armor Grunt - Blacksmith/Clothier/Enchanter/Alchemist
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Cheer up RabidJoint

It'll be ok ..
  • HandofBane
    HandofBane
    ✭✭✭✭

Who would you have rather developed the game? Just curious who your favorite company is that your so partial to?

CDPR
    Paradox
    InXile
    Obsidian
    Shining Rock
    Seatribe
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without Zenimax this game wouldn't exist.

• indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff?
  • ZurinArctus
    ZurinArctus
    ✭✭✭
    sovreign wrote: »
    So many good points raised, can we make this a sticky?
    Can I have your stuff?

• Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭

We all know that Perfect World Entertainment would have gotten in right. I mean look how true to IP Neverwinter is!

9 Currencies, P2Win, etc etc ..
  • Roneth
    Roneth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give this game a little more time to mature...
  • DakotaCoty
    DakotaCoty
    ✭✭✭

They should make attention seeking against the rules.
    EU player
    http://tinyurl.com/10VampGuide
    www.twitter.com/DakotaKavanagh
  • Aaklor
    Aaklor
    ✭✭✭
    im optimistic, but damn I don't know if I can "wait til they get their poop in a group", if they ever manage to.
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    Tarwin wrote: »

We all know that Perfect World Entertainment would have gotten in right. I mean look how true to IP Neverwinter is!

9 Currencies, P2Win, etc etc ..
    LOL Yeah.

I really enjoyed many aspects of playing Neverwinter, but after the overall experience, I will never play another PWE game.
  • sovreign
    sovreign
    ✭✭✭
    Aaklor wrote: »
    im optimistic, but damn I don't know if I can "wait til they get their poop in a group", if they ever manage to.
    Poop in a group. Love this.
    "Soon you will see, that evil will always triumph, because good ... Is dumb"
    -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax has always been a very strong company with backing. They have investors pumping money into there company. Read the actual company news. See who they own as well. Private company has more power and retains it.

In the end, those who love the elderscrolls will stick around to see where the game will end up. The bugs will clear in time and the game will balance. The company will adjust the game to the playerbase and to the times, they will improve on there mistakes and probably make new ones. No one is perfect.

Those who are MMO junkies who just hop from one to the other looking for a new home they will never find, will leave and never come back. Perhaps to check out a new expansion but when they come back they will still complain. Its the nature of the beast.