Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A HUGE Thanks for the Daggerfall Bank Change

Eorea
Eorea
✭✭✭
Angier Stower no longer gives you the story of her life for a full minute while you check your bank. I can't express my happiness! I hope it's the same with the other bankers DC side that have full on State of the Union addresses when you talk to them!
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just the fact that she told you the story of her life, her voice was also incredibly annoying. This was one of the best changes in the Craglorn update.
  • Xancathb16_ESO
    Xancathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You guys know there is an addon that turns off all banker commentary right?
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    But apparently some stranger saved the king and some guy wants to buy him an ale
  • Eorea
    Eorea
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but the addon that turns off banker commentary also turns off all other conversation dialogue. I like hearing my quests. The "street" NPC speech is controlled by the "effects" slider, which also controls your attack sounds, personal speech, animal sounds and bard music. Really, I just wanted her to shut up, though. The paragraph is there, but she doesn't say it all. Yayy!
  • Jonplummer99b14_ESO
    Eorea wrote: »
    Angier Stower no longer gives you the story of her life for a full minute while you check your bank. I can't express my happiness! I hope it's the same with the other bankers DC side that have full on State of the Union addresses when you talk to them!

HOORAY!

Hey have you guys ever heard the saying; neither a borrower nor lender be?
  • indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Believe what you like....