Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Suggestion to ease future skill change pains.

radbluepreub18_ESO
Recently I've seen allot of complaints and " I'm quitting " threads due to the recent changes in some skills,aka templar and bash in general.Now lets set aside the details and try to look at the root of ppls frustration,I'm basing on my own personal frustrations as an average player with VR lvl char/chars.
Personally I find its not an issue about having to change or adapt but the time-sink cost of doing so. There will always be changes, its an ongoing process with every mmo out there and ESO is no diff in that aspect.For me the problem is not the respecting but the grind to lvl up a new skill before you can even judge if that skill is viable for your vet lvl build.
I have 2 suggestions to relieve this issue for current and Future changes.

1- Remove the skill grind once a char reaches VR1 (or even VR5).Basically code it so vet lvl chars have all combat skills maxed on xp so they can choose ,morph and try them at the max lvl so ppl can try new builds at the lvl they need them to be to decide on new builds.I find the game works fine up to lvl 50 for grinding skill lvl's but in the higher vet lvl chars its slow and costly in quest xp.

2- Separate Combat and Crafting skill sets.Make it so we can respec them separately.
Its a real pain (set cost aside for now)to re-do 100+ crafting skills just to change some combat skills,and then realize you pooched it and have to do it all over again.

Plz post your opinions on this but try to refrain from arguing the details on recent changes..these suggestions are aimed to make any changes ,current and future more
easy to swallow at vet lvls not to argue the merrits of the changes.