Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Big Screen showing Elder Scrolls Online in light blue after clicking play on launcher.

subecsanur
subecsanur
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting this since last patch? This didn't used to be, usually goes directly to Zenimax, Bethesda and Havock animation.

Also it take unusually long to get to the character selection screen now, on average 2 minutes.
  • p.hurst1b16_ESO
    p.hurst1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. I am getting that and it is too fast to get a ss of it. Just a glitch and it is not affecting the game. Needs attention.
    <Enigmatic Name> Is poaching new guild members again ! Apply on our webby with your CV and proof of identity and we can arrange an interview with a panel of our officers.
  • kimaeril
    kimaeril
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this too, and so is my husband. We didn't have this until the patch was released either.
  • GreasedLizard
    GreasedLizard
    ✭✭✭
    Only happened this AM, not prior

I also have settings file tweaked to skip videos at startup. Typically ~15 sec to login screen when clicking eso.exe (yes I skip launcher too, unless I know patch version is off)

• crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new patch introduced some big changes, i believe they now have true full screen mode, whereas they only have fake full screen mode before.

This true full screen mode may adjust display properties to fit the game display maybe?
  • jdoe
    jdoe
    ✭✭✭
    Just dropping in to say my wife has this issue as well; though there seem to be no other side effects of it.
  • Strigoimare
    I also noticed this. Also, alt+tabbing is kinda wonky now, and seems to induce a memory leak when used some times.