Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How long until F2P? - and why the poll feature not working?

felixgamingx1
felixgamingx1
✭✭✭✭
Is there a new adventure zone coming every month? Craglorn won't keep the game on a sub bases for long.
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The poll feature disabled itself when it saw the thread title.
  • Dagus
    Dagus
    ✭✭✭
    months, plural.
    i'd guess between 6 and 12 of them.
    RAWR!!!
  • JexTex
    JexTex
    ✭✭
    Unf. basing my comment on the activity in my guilds...as it stands I have seen a nice 30-40% population drop in the guild...a good 25% haven't logged in over a week.

I'd give it a year before its f2p..and imo based on the number of copy's supposedly sold it looks like the console version will be launched as f2p.
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea I'm cancelling there's no point paying for something going f2p
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long until F2P? - and why the poll feature not working?

F2P - Actually, they're going to shut the game down for a possible rebuild in about a month or two. Remember FFXIV 1.0? That's what happened here. We're overwhelming them with our complaints.

Poll Feature - Taken down to remove the player base from seeing how most gamers really feel. They're at Def Con 1 right now. They're just trying to save what they can before the bomb goes off.
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao they nuking Tamriel
  • vengance89
    vengance89
    Soul Shriven

F2P - Actually, they're going to shut the game down for a possible rebuild in about a month or two. R

How do you know this?

• frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    vengance89 wrote: »

F2P - Actually, they're going to shut the game down for a possible rebuild in about a month or two. R

How do you know this?

Dont feed the troll who has no clue what he is talking about.
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    vengance89 wrote: »

How do you know this?

Dont feed the troll who has no clue what he is talking about.

Even if he were, where do you thing this game is headed?