Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Thief Mundus Stone - Still Bugged

Witar
Witar
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the Craglorn patch, mundus stones are believed to be fixed. So i decided to add extra 5% (plus mundus stone trait bonus from all armor) of critical chance to my character. Used to run with the Lord stone, since it was one of the few working. Activating Thief mundus stone correctly added 7.1% to my critical stats (both magical critical and weapon critical). After traveling to the other location I noticed that Thief Stone now only adds 7.1% to weapon critical and zero to magical critical chance. And it even prevented Inner Light ability from displaying +20% bonus critical chance correctly once activated. I'm not using any third-party mods that interact with original UI, so problem is obviously on your side.
Edited by Witar on 25 May 2014 20:14
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills,
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's probably just a display issue. I had the issue with Inner Light not displaying (intermittently; it usually worked on re-cast) on a character that doesn't use the Thief Stone buff.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thief stone bonus still half-displaying even after i switched back to Lord and to Thief again. This is not just about Inner Light.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witar wrote: »
    Thief stone bonus still half-displaying even after i switched back to Lord and to Thief again. This is not just about Inner Light.

I get it. I was just trying to clear up any confusion about Inner Light's issue being related to the Thief Stone. They may be part of the same display issue, but one isn't causing the other.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but one isn't causing the other
    Never seen any problems with the Inner Light prior to this, so you're kind of mistaken. And recast didn't help by the way ;)

• nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but one isn't causing the other
    Never seen any problems with the Inner Light prior to this, so you're kind of mistaken. And recast didn't help by the way ;)

Ok, let me try this again.

My Thief Stone is working fine. Haven't noticed any display or actual gameplay issues.

On a totally different character who does not have the Thief Stone buff, my Inner Light is experiencing an occasional display bug. Ergo, this bug is not being cause by the Thief Stone. It may be the same root problem, but one isn't the cause of the other. This is a far more detailed post than it needed to be.
    ----
    Murray?
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since the Craglorn patch, mundus stones are believed to be fixed. So i decided to add extra 5% (plus mundus stone trait bonus from all armor) of critical chance to my character. Used to run with the Lord stone, since it was one of the few working. Activating Thief mundus stone correctly added 7.1% to my critical stats (both magical critical and weapon critical). After traveling to the other location I noticed that Thief Stone now only adds 7.1% to weapon critical and zero to magical critical chance. And it even prevented Inner Light ability from displaying +20% bonus critical chance correctly once activated. I'm not using any third-party mods that interact with original UI, so problem is obviously on your side.

the Devs already said in one of the other post patch threads on this issue that it is indeed working and that there is a display bug which occurs once you port, zone or relog.
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!