Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Feels sooooo good!!!!!!!!

Idrinkwhatibrew
Idrinkwhatibrew
✭✭✭
Just canceled my sub today. I was as excited about canceling it as I was originally about this game coming out. Wish I could get my $80 back, but such is life. Maybe it will get better for everyone, but right now too many bugs, too many stupid people, and too many bots and gold sellers make it unplayable for me. Plus it really felt like a grind at the VR Lvls. Off to Archeage. Have a good life.
"Rastes" Vet Templar-DC
"Idrinkwhatibrew" Vet Night Blade-EP

"Cheers and Beers"
  • chriswang927ub17_ESO
    chriswang927ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    you can try to talk to the customer service. my friend got his 80 bucks back. give it a shot
  • edu.journeymanub17_ESO
    Before they close it, if you are in US server, I have to ask:

Can I have your stuff?
  • Indarqeen
    Indarqeen
    ✭✭
    this is just the start, im sad to say :(

is this a MMORPG selfdestruction contest :disappointed:
  • EliteZ
    EliteZ
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you cancelling your sub really deserves a pointless thread being made as if you were some idol that everyone is going to be very sad to see you leave.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just canceled my sub today. I was as excited about canceling it as I was originally about this game coming out. Wish I could get my $80 back, but such is life. Maybe it will get better for everyone, but right now too many bugs, too many stupid people, and too many bots and gold sellers make it unplayable for me. Plus it really felt like a grind at the VR Lvls. Off to Archeage. Have a good life.

well I guess that is one down. Thank you for your contribution and sacrifice to improve the community.
  • someuser
    someuser
    ✭✭✭✭
    GOODBYE!!!!
    To make ESO look and feel like a PC MMO check out the following:

PhinixUI addon-powered interface for ESO
  • ZOS_LeroyW
    ZOS_LeroyW
    ✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Idrinkwhatibrew, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.