Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dunmer Heavy Clownhat

Shiall
Shiall
✭✭
Hi guys, i want to talk about one thing that...whatever just look on right one (dunmer).
0e67624252553ed196.jpg
Looks cool i suppose
But what we have in ESO? Just look at this clown hat!
gss9.png
I won't say a word about other dunmer heavy armor pieces (at leatst i can wear it) but those helmet...dammit it looks like...really bad.

Pls zenimax can we have some in-game armor models changes? Not now of course but in future maybe.

P.S. I hope that creator of this in-game model works for food now...he don't deserved anything better.
Edited by Shiall on 25 May 2014 16:31
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art/costumes never been Beth/ZoS strongsuit lol.
    SquareEnix on the other hand is awesome at it.
    The costumes in FFXIV are badass.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fine to me. And it looks pretty close to the concept art.

I may not know art, but I know what I like.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    When I think of a clown hat, I think of a tall, cone-shaped object with stripes on it and a pompon on top. So no, I don't agree that this looks like a clown hat, sorry.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All the Armor in this game is generic ugly crap, really i thought Guildwars 2 was bad but ESO beat them hands down, worst armor i've seen, the same damn armor for 50 levels with microscopic changes..

If the helmet is your only issue your lucky.
  • Shiall
    Shiall
    ✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    All the Armor in this game is generic ugly crap, really i thought Guildwars 2 was bad but ESO beat them hands down, worst armor i've seen, the same damn armor for 50 levels with microscopic changes..

And imperial heavy armor looks really good you know...
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    Art/costumes never been Beth/ZoS strongsuit lol.
    SquareEnix on the other hand is awesome at it.
    The costumes in FFXIV are badass.

If you like Japanese *** style then it's ok I suppose. o:)
    I think this MMO has some of the best armours I have seen.
    Breton armours are all incredibly good looking. Bosmer style looks perfect. Argonian Aztec style is great and a nice addition to ES series. Redguard jewelled armours are gorgeous as well. Imperial is impressive and much better than it is in Skyrim. Kajhit style with the masks? Beatiful. Nordic gear looks always good with its viking/barbaric theme. The only disappointing one is Daedric.
    Also I hope they will add more costumes in the future. Mannimarco's costume is really nice for battle-mages.
    Edited by JosephChip on 25 May 2014 17:07
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

Hyperbole much?

This game has 14 different styles of armor that look different as you level. It doesn't look like flaming skulls of death on your shoulders because that looks ridiculous. This isn't a cartoon fantasy world. It's Elder Scrolls. If you don't like semi-realistic armor styles, this isn't for you.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Shiall
    Shiall
    ✭✭
    This game has 14 different styles of armor that look different as you level. It doesn't look like flaming skulls of death on your shoulders because that looks ridiculous. This isn't a cartoon fantasy world. It's Elder Scrolls. If you don't like semi-realistic armor styles, this isn't for you.
    But its not good when concept looks great and in-game model uncompareble to this concept. Just look at imperial armor - they CAN make cool-looking armor.
    And if you think that nord horned helmets it's realistic armor...
    Edited by Shiall on 25 May 2014 17:10
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a clown hat its is a stupid oversized motorcycle helmet. Vroom vroomw vroooomw
    Edited by PBpsy on 25 May 2014 17:14
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Khajit has a mix of Redguard, Khajit, and Bosmer armour on (medium, of course) that looks pretty good. At least he looks like a stealthy sneaky shoot-you-from-hiding-at-a-distance type.

My tauren hunter looks like a cross between a Vorlon and a Christmas tree.

Edited by isengrimb16_ESO on 25 May 2014 18:24