Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Oily Looking Fabric/Light Armour...

Enteum
Enteum
✭✭✭
Hey guys,
Since 1.1.2 my armour looks like it is soaked in oil and is shiny. It kind of starting to grate on me...On character select the armour looks really cool and actually like fabric...but in game it looks like this >>>

Everything is set to high in graphics settings...

JUFalRX.jpg
Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Ser Lobo
    Ser Lobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most fine materials (silk, satin, etc) has a sheen to it. It's generally considered one of the hallmarks of high-end and high quality.

Not that I don't disagree that it's annoying. But it is rational.
    Ruze Aulus. Mayor of Dhalmora. Archer, hunter, assassin. Nightblade.
    Gral. Mountain Terror. Barbarian, marauder, murderer. Nightblade.
    Na'Djin. Knight-Blade. Knight, vanguard, defender. Nightblade.

XBOX NA
    Ruze is a veteran of the PC Beta, lived through the year one drought, survived the buy-to-play conversion, and has stepped foot in the hells known as Craglorn. He mained a nightlbade when nightblades weren't good, and has never worn a robe. He converted from PC during the console betas, and hasn't regretted it a moment since.

He'd rank ESO:TU (in it's current state) a 4.8 out of 5, loving the game almost entirely.

This is an multiplayer game. I should be able to log in, join a dungeon, join a battleground, queue for a dolmen or world boss or delve, teleport in, play for 20 minutes, and not worry about getting kicked, failing to join, having perfect voice coms, or being unable to complete content because someone's lagging behind. Group Finder and matchmaking is broken. Take a note from Destiny and build a system that allows from drop-in/drop-out functionality and quick play.
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    I see, and a valid point..however it does not look like that on the character select screen. It looks great on character select. More matte and like a thick standard fabric..
    Asira Avalis - Mage