Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Missing achievements

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
While I do not consider this to be a priority by any means; why are we missing a whole host of exploration achievements?

All my Aldmeri Dominion & Ebonheart pact exploration achievements are wiped (with the exception of the Rift, currently working my way through the Rift).
Edited by phairdon on 25 May 2014 11:26
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • ShintaiDK
    ShintaiDK
    ✭✭✭
    Here is what customer support says:
    As for the missing achievements, we are aware of this issue and working on a fix now. This is actually a display error, your achievements still exist in our system, so you haven't lost them. Once we correct the issue you should see the proper earned achievements.

However, it could be weeks to fix.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ShintaiDK wrote: »
    Here is what customer support says:
    As for the missing achievements, we are aware of this issue and working on a fix now. This is actually a display error, your achievements still exist in our system, so you haven't lost them. Once we correct the issue you should see the proper earned achievements.

However, it could be weeks to fix.

Excellent, thanks Shintai. This discussion is now closed. Not concerned if it takes weeks to be fixed.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    I am concerned. If it's just a display error why would it could potentially take weeks to fix?
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bangstin wrote: »
    I am concerned. If it's just a display error why would it could potentially take weeks to fix?

Other priorities? Who knows.