Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

EPIC THREAD.

Captainbristol0
I know this game has bugs, I know some have issues with performance but I wanted to make this thread to give some encouragement to the guys behind this game because, lets face it, the game is EPIC!
Most PC releases these days have bugs and many need to be patched and we are talking single player games that can't get it right on launch. I can't think of a single game from the last year or two that has been perfect from the get go. These single player games of which I think I have all of, from Borderlands to the new Wolfenstein have many forum goers trying to tweak the .ini files to stop stuttering and raise framerate and many of these games are just plain shooters.
When I play this game I can't believe how close they got. Many updates are coming and have come, not all have been ok but have been fixed very quickly.
I am one of the lucky ones, I don't have issues that many have and I do feel for those players but I think we have to be a little patient and in time this game will be a masterpiece.
At the end of the day, most of us all want the same thing, the game to succeed.
I take my hat off the the guys at ZOS for bringing me the game I always wanted.
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always nice to see a member of Zenimax staff posting on the forums !

Firstly, why the hell is this in Customer Support? People here have real issues !
    (Moderators... please remove this dribble to General Discussion)

Secondly, this is by no means EPIC... you never once mentioned 'bacon'

:p
    Edited by Phantax on 25 May 2014 08:34
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Captainbristol0
    Eating Bacon as I type :)
  • Lestierse
    Lestierse
    ✭✭✭
    some random trolling stuff

Best troll post ever.

/golfclap

• Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad someone else is still enjoying the game amongst all the negativity.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhmmmm Bacon :)

well first of all Phantax, if OP truly were a member of Zenimax staff, ill bet he knows where to post things, so probably not likely :)

secondly, I love this game as well, bugs and all

Im currently leveling another alt, and so far in the first 30 levels and I do everything keep that in mind, I have only seen one dungeon with bots in them, so guessing Zenimax has really gone to town on those things
  • Lucifer108
    Lucifer108
    ✭✭

[Moderator Note: Removed per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JuhoJ on 25 May 2014 08:47
  • Captainbristol0
    Sorry for posting in wrong section by the way.
    Edited by Captainbristol0 on 25 May 2014 08:48
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread can't be epic since it does not have a poll. I didn't even read the OP since it is an obvious lie.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Dagus
    Dagus
    ✭✭✭
    its not terrible, i just wish they would have waited before rolling it out. the game obviously still needs work or they wouldn't have pushed back the console release.
    RAWR!!!
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most games released last year and this one had bugs at launch ppl so deal with it. instead of evolving humanity is going backwards. its normal...
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Not so epic :confused:
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.