Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Have you experienced an FPS decrease after patch?

coreymj78
coreymj78
✭✭✭
I know the several people I spoke to said the same. This needs to get noticed. I used to get 60-70 FPS, now it's down to an average of 35 FPS, sometimes below 30 in towns. Unacceptable really. I want this game to do well so please fix it ZOS.
Edited by coreymj78 on 25 May 2014 05:10

Have you experienced an FPS decrease after patch? 45 votes

I have not noticed an FPS decrease at all.
51%
Veeroindytims_ESOjenwa72ab14_ESOn.englishb14_ESOfranziska.meyerb16_ESOLodosdarius359augavinpickeringrwb17_ESOFishBreathZarkazSynfaerAlpha_ProtocolZionysusLoco_MofokiesoBlackwidowstabbykittehVesoRakiaRazzakMistFall 23 votes
I have experienced an FPS decrease after patch.
26%
aipex8_ESOaesmodienb14_ESODemiraTraisaThe_SpAwNnightside187b16_ESOGavinMagnusthone.d14ub17_ESOdavid271749NinnghizhiddaRed Venomleostrauss1 12 votes
I have experienced a significant FPS decrease after patch.
22%
tlainya_ESOcoreymj78tylarthb16_ESOsaskiiaaTootall2186KronosphereRoamingRiverElkHexanonLilith88OneForSorrow 10 votes
  • coreymj78
    coreymj78
    ✭✭✭
    We need more votes on this one. 66% have noticed an FPS increase and 33% have not? We need more votes but everyone I talk to says the patch has had a major negative impact on their FPS. This just shouldn't be.
  • Tootall2186
    Tootall2186
    ✭✭✭
    I'm normally around 40-50... Now I'm down constantly around 20-28...
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I normally have 10-15 fps (computer is middle of the line, *** Wireless is hot garbage. This is playing with many settings cranked low or turned off entirely, too). Anything that brings me lower than that is pretty awful.

Edit: Oh, the name of my provider is still censored. This is going to get interesting....
    Edited by OneForSorrow on 27 May 2014 04:46
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • n.englishb14_ESO
    n.englishb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't noticed a change.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    have not noticed an FPS decrease at all.
    I have experienced an FPS decrease after patch.
    This poll is missing 2 more possible choices [mix and match the 3 shown] for the poll to be anywhere near significant . JUST SAYING

DUHHH BECKEY fingure it out
    Edited by Gwarok on 27 May 2014 04:48
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Bunku
    Bunku
    Soul Shriven
    Did not answer, I feel like game has come more sluggish, but my FPS still stands great.

Microstuttering + sluggish movement (my fps is just fine). So yeah even more annoying in a way, seems like aint my hardware to fault.
  • HerbZula
    HerbZula
    ✭✭
    Where is the. I can not log in to test option? Still stuck at log in load screen bug
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't decreased for me.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    dont matter

#workingasintended
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)