Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No Login after 50MB PATCH today?

bamajabub17_ESO2
bamajabub17_ESO2
Soul Shriven
There was a 50mb patch for some reason today or it could have been that patch that was announced late last night As of 9PM EDT on 5/23, we have completed a hotfix on both megaservers that reverted the difficulty of Veteran Rank content (50+ and 50++) to what it was prior to patch 1.1.2...

I have been unable to login since this patch for several hours now... done all the routine things and still no change.

See no official announcement about a NA Server issue yet...Anyone having this issue at the moment?
Edited by bamajabub17_ESO2 on 25 May 2014 02:18
  • Gareen
    Gareen
    ✭✭
    I also cannot log in. Didn't know about the patch.
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone having this issue at the moment?

Nope
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • VlVEC
    VlVEC
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to panic anyone but some accounts got suspended.
    The beginning of the words is ALMSIVI. I give you this as Vivec.
    Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec.
    ヽ༼ຈ༽ل͜༼ຈ༽ノ
  • elwhy
    elwhy
    ✭✭✭
    Do you put in your password and then it just loads? This happened to me a few times, for only a total of about ten minutes. I don't know if this was coincidence or it helped, but I moved all my add-ons out of their appropriate folder and turned graphics to low, and logging in worked right away for me. I just reset graphics, moved add-ons back, and reloaded ui after I was fully logged in and playing.
    I know you said you did the usual, but hopefully this helps you or somebody :D
  • Gareen
    Gareen
    ✭✭
    I don't even get to the password entry point.
  • Monkeywithtacos
    Monkeywithtacos
    ✭✭✭
    I put my password in and it sits there "requesting login" until it times out and then when I re-enter my password and it tries again I am getting a "301" error.... This is getting to be freaking ridiculous.... gonna try the add-on suggestion next, but this is plumb crazy....

Error Code I am getting is: 301 (3:1:1229:90098), opened a customer service ticket on it, #140525-000300

Hoping it gets fixed soon...
    Edited by Monkeywithtacos on 25 May 2014 04:29
  • bamajabub17_ESO2
    bamajabub17_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    I put my password in and it sits there "requesting login" until it times out and then when I re-enter my password and it tries again I am getting a "301" error.... This is getting to be freaking ridiculous.... gonna try the add-on suggestion next, but this is plumb crazy....

This is exactly my issue... Second day and problem persist... I did hear from ESO Service from my ticket and have sent them the requested test report which can be run from the Game Consultant option under the Launcher Screen... Hope this will pinpoint the issue and now waiting to hear back from them.