Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Horse Upgrades

AngryWolf
AngryWolf
✭✭✭
I can't find definitive data on this. When does your horse get the visual upgrades. I know you can eventually get saddle bags for more carry weight, but I've got about 25 points into stamina and thought that's when the straps along the back would show, but nope. At what points does it happen? Just want to make sure I'm adding points properly.
  • BeerWolf
    BeerWolf
    ✭✭
    After 20 points ADDED to it, not total... if you got a Horse with 10 stamina as base, you need to have it raised to 30 before you see the armor upgrade, or 25 speed as base to have 45 before you see the straps.

Currently, with cap being level 50, you can have a total of 2 visual updates to your horse of any combinations. There's no additional looks past the 20 points added towards the horse, so if you've got a horse with every point put into speed... it'd still look the same as when you got the straps with 20 points in.
    Edited by BeerWolf on 25 May 2014 00:22
  • AngryWolf
    AngryWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info BeerWolf!