Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is this normal?

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
104kpig.jpg

I cant even kill these 3 mobs. They are V7 and I'm level V8.
Edited by Valn on 24 May 2014 19:17
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. The Death Recap was just introduced with this latest patch telling you that last few attacks on you before you died so you know exactly what happened.
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insanyti wrote: »
    Yes. The Death Recap was just introduced with this latest patch telling you that last few attacks on you before you died so you know exactly what happened.

wooooosh!
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt the OP means the death recap feature, and no things are not normal at the moment. I died alot today even from single mobs at some point. Somehow things are hitting harder then before even after the hotfix stuff is annoyingly hard.
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    I don't know, I remember reading some posts where people complained that the vet ranks were boring and too much of a grind. I think the mobs were made "smarter" and a bit more difficult to kill, to please the hard core players, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Who knows, hoomans are a crazy folk.
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. o.O;; *blushes* My bad! lol
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal... yes
    Intentional... no
    Frustrating... yes
    Fixable... apparently not ! ! !

:(
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing was happening to me. v5 getting sliced like ham by generic v3 mobs.
    QQing is a full time job