Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hitpoints with 1.1 lower than before

philip.ploegerb16_ESO
Hi...

I used the search function, and didn't find anything to this:

I know I had 2,7k Hitpoints as a Tank with Health-Mundus and Life-Buffood.

Now, after the patch, with same Mundus and same Buffood, I have 2337 Hitpoints.

Why does my Character have hundreds less of Hitpoints with 1.12 compared to before?

Thx in advance,

Sera
Noricum

Thx to Giny, Sarana, Thaili, Derra, Cherahim, Gloy, Raweelz and Drimacus, you make the game worth playing even with AoE-caps, no usefull progression past Assault / Support Rank 10, and with PvP being not even close to balanced.

Chars: Sera - VR12 Templar (Heal / DPS) ||| Seraliah - VR12 Dragonknight (DPS / Tank)
  • gladen5rwb17_ESO
    gladen5rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Posting in here because I want to hear a response from anyone else that may be having this problem.
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely it's the Cyrodiil bonuses. Usually matches are so lopsided that the one side is used to having all the bonuses 24/7 and start to wonder their stats when they lose it the one time :)
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to suggest Cyrodiil buffs as well. Even if you're only doing pve, you still get the bonuses from scrolls your alliance holds or if someone in your faction is emperor, which does give a health bonus per level.
    QQing is a full time job
  • philip.ploegerb16_ESO
    Ok, I did some research, because if nobody knows, I must find out:

1. Checked one of the video's I recorded about 2 days prior to the Patch: 2700 HP with Mundus, Buffood and Emperor-Bonus-HP

2. Checked with current Gear (5* (light) Wormcult + 2* (light) Willow's Path) , Emperor-Bonus thankfully just active: 2301 Hitpoints

+ 312 Buffood = 2576 Hitpoints
    + Old Gear before Wormcult dropped (farmed the complete Set in 3 days) : 2700 HP! O_O

Now what happened, was:

1. Old Gear had "infused" bonus on Brest, Legs and Head. It had only white VR10 runes (compared to purple / gold VR8-10 crafted runes) but the infused trait is so strong, that even the white VR10 Vendor-Glyphs sum up to +60 Health!

2. Old Gear had Mundus-Stone-Bonus on the smaller parts, accounting for 14% additional Mundus-Stone bonus = 14 Health.

3. Runes that were VR8-10 before patch didn't get converted to VR10-14 Runes (even with them being on VR10 Equip) but got nerfed to VR7-9 runes which are about 5 points weaker on all pieces (= 35 points) !

4. For reasons which are hard to explain, my new Wormcult set had differently distributed Enchantments, equalling another 40 points of missing Health.

So this explains, why I was suddenly missing out about 200 points on Health.

The interesting point is, that I hugely underestimated the bonuses that come from the traits of crafteable sets. Because of my other group-mates also having the Wormcult set, I'll now convert back to 3 parts of twighlight, because wearing heavy Legs + Breast gives huge bonuses in form of AF and the trait-enhanced runes.
    Wormcult-bonus doesn't stack, so by getting it from someone else but by staying at 4 parts, I don't miss out on anything, but instead gain another 10% of healing (bringing me up to 20% incoming heal bonus) , gain between 70 and 80 points on stats (from infused trait) and can also spare wearing an AF-enchanted Ring and instead reduce my Blocking-costs or wear another Fire-resist-enchanted Ring making my life as a Vampire more viable.

Sry for this WoT, but I thought it'd be interesting.

TL;DR: Don't overestimate Wormcult or the other VR10 Dungeon Sets, don't underestimate the crafted sets having traits.

@ESO-Staff: Plz fix runes that were initially VR10. You can upgrade players, downgrading is really odd.
    Edited by philip.ploegerb16_ESO on 25 May 2014 01:16
    Noricum

Thx to Giny, Sarana, Thaili, Derra, Cherahim, Gloy, Raweelz and Drimacus, you make the game worth playing even with AoE-caps, no usefull progression past Assault / Support Rank 10, and with PvP being not even close to balanced.

Chars: Sera - VR12 Templar (Heal / DPS) ||| Seraliah - VR12 Dragonknight (DPS / Tank)