Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Every time I try to log onto my main character I get this.

UnholyPerfection
UnholyPerfection
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWabzgDjGqg

Only on that one character though.

I was just running around and it started that flickering at the end of the clip, then every time I try to log I get it.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please address this! My friends main character is stuck like this also.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should change the topic title to address devs more urgently. This is a HUGE issue.
  • UnholyPerfection
    UnholyPerfection
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how to actually make this noticed.
    Edited by UnholyPerfection on 24 May 2014 16:39
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like "ATTN Devs: My Character is permanently stuck in flashing loading screen, please help."
  • Njola
    Njola
    ✭✭
    I'm having this issue in Deeshan too
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, everyone. It appears the issue is the result of a bug with the location of your characters. We have created tickets for you so that our Support Team can help move you to a different location to fix the problem. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Interlocutionist
    My wife and I are also having this issue, customer support told us to /reloadui or leave the instance...
  • Bloodless
    Bloodless
    ✭✭
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, everyone. It appears the issue is the result of a bug with the location of your characters. We have created tickets for you so that our Support Team can help move you to a different location to fix the problem. Thanks for your patience!

I have reported and complaining about this issue since yesterday and have asked for my character to be teleported instead all am getting is a bunch of useless response and non working working-around.

Account ID: @bloodless chac: King KooB Bloodless level 44 (was level 45 till I got hit with the roll back bug)
  • Rehab88
    Rehab88
    Soul Shriven
    Im having this issue too. Just finished the house dres quest and went outside and just started happening
  • Rehab88
    Rehab88
    Soul Shriven
    Just managed to fix it as soon as you login smash r to get to nearest wayshrine. well that worked for me anyway
  • SueGale
    SueGale
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue. Came out of the sewers from the House Dres quest and got stuck in this loop. Meanwhile, something kept hitting me. I assume I died.
  • SueGale
    SueGale
    ✭✭
    Okay, spamming R on the loading screen moved me to the wayshrine and out of the loop. Thanks Rehab!
  • Njola
    Njola
    ✭✭
    Yeah, spamming R worked here too. I had tried it earlier but no joy, third time lucky got it. Thanks
  • cjrulli
    cjrulli
    Smashing "R" only works if you are dead from enemy players.

Me and guldie were partying in Deshaan and got hit with the bug. Please move us. No enemies in sight to kill us.

Username: @cjrulli
    Username: @Ironclad89