Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

VR7 can't finish my last quest in Deshaan "The Judgement of veloth"

NinjaApacHe
NinjaApacHe
✭✭✭✭
Hello Zenimax! I'm stuck here. Vox is invincible, at least for me, I tried all the spec with my NB. DW, TH, OaS, RS, DF. Medium armor, heavy armor (I spent almost 25k of respec). I went on you tube and saw the videos and noted that the difficulty till yesterday was 1/10 of what is now. There was no add spawning and the damage Vox was spamming was much lower than now. please let me know how can i go through this, cause I'm really tired and annoyed.
Thank you.
CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having this kind of problem with quest bosses?
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, i thought it was just me. Of course i may just be unused to VR bosses after a prolonged time doing alts.

Falchu, of however you spell it, the werewolf boss from Glenumbra. I eventually took him down, but dear god...I assume that the fight was supposed to have some scripted events with fire falling down on him at stages. Well if that was/is the case, the game straight-up trolled me and only did it once. I was left to deal with him as i could.

I developed(quickly) a strat on my second try that worked. Was a mix of attrition, a quick ability bar loadout change(while running for my life), and admitted abuse of the fight area. Oh and the fact i had enough skill points in reserve to unlock the two skills that actually allowed me to slow this guy down(Silver Bolts and Skilled Tracker).

I really feel for any Nightblade that chooses to do this fight and isn't lvl 7 or better in the Fighter's Guild.

Final Ability Bar loadout:

1) Silver Bolts
    2) Crippling Grasp(really a must for me as it does dmg and pretty much negates the snare debuf if you get hit)
    3) Swallow Soul
    4) Magnum Shot
    5) Invigorating Drain
    Ultimate) Devourering Swarm (though i think Soul Tether would have been the better choice thinking back)
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally on may 25th I found a guy, a DK, who had the same quest. We did it together and we passed it. It should not be that way because it is a main story quest, so it should be soloable. Anyway finally I got it. xD