Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is there really much point in keeping on at this point?

AngryNord
AngryNord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
-Quest achievements suddenly gone (both Stonefalls, Deshaan, Shadowfen and Eastmarch achievements grayed out and at '0' even though I had previously completed both Stonefalls, Deshaan and Shadowfen and was about 2/3 through Eastmarch)
-Quests resetting themselves without warning (such as the Main Quest)
-Loading screens in the middle of cities
-Templar nerfed to the point that I'm not sure if there's much point in keeping my level 37 heavy armour/2-h Templar anymore...

Is there really any point in keeping on with the current condition of the game? Guess I could roll an alt, but still?
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bugs are meant to be squashed, not run from. The exterminators have been called, they are just delayed by heavy traffic. No reason to panic, all will be fine, soon™.
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who has only one character, a Templar, I can reassure you that the rumors of our nerfs have been greatly exaggerated.

Do you enjoy the game? Forget the pretty little numbers and lists, do you enjoy gameplay. Sitting down and playing ESO.

If yes, continue.

If no, unsub and find something which will be a better waste of time for you. No point in playing if you're not having fun!

Simple as that.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    -Loading screens in the middle of cities
    Glad to know it's not just me. This happened a few times while pvping recently, it was very nervewracking.
    As a combat specced templar, I've always been a bit squishy but the main thing was the delay on Biting Jabs, which is going to be reverted soon. If you like playing the templar class, I suggest sticking with it unless you're finding yourself still irritated after the next patch. It's a really interesting class to play as, even if we're not nearly as tough as we should be.
    QQing is a full time job
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Quest achievements suddenly gone (both Stonefalls, Deshaan, Shadowfen and Eastmarch achievements grayed out and at '0' even though I had previously completed both Stonefalls, Deshaan and Shadowfen and was about 2/3 through Eastmarch)
    UI issue only, your data is still there and they will show up again after a fix is sent out.
    -Quests resetting themselves without warning (such as the Main Quest)
    If this is the rollback issue that's been addressed as well, if it's another issue start a thread with as much information as possible so they can address it ASAP.
    -Templar nerfed to the point that I'm not sure if there's much point in keeping my level 37 heavy armour/2-h Templar anymore...
    Pretty sure this is a knee jerk reaction, the class will still be playable and worth playing just not as OP as it once was. If the class falls behind there will be more patches to bring it up again, such is the way of MMO class balance.[/quote]
    Is there really any point in keeping on with the current condition of the game? Guess I could roll an alt, but still?
    That's for you to decide, ask yourself though are you still having fun with what you're doing when the bugs are not around? Remember as annoying as bugs are they do get fixed and any MMO will always have some level of bugs.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you just say templar was overpowered?
  • vicNBitis
    vicNBitis
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Things will get better. Zenimax was probably chasing headlines with the new content and wandered into a mine field but they'll get out of it eventually and, hopefully, learn some valuable lessons.

Fingers are crossed.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kililin wrote: »
    Did you just say templar was overpowered?
    If you keep hitting with heavy jabs, then yes it can be, add some 2h abilities into the mix, and voila. Or at least perhaps Voila. XD
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule