Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Thief Stone Broken for Spells (Again)

Pixysticks
Pixysticks
✭✭✭✭✭
Thief stone adds spell crit when you first get it, then when you change zones it goes away. I've been waiting a month for them to fix this stone for spells, and it's still broken. PLEASE hotfix this and the memory leak problem so we don't have to wait another month....

The weapon crit stays when you change zones, but the spell disappears from the stat sheet. I tested to see if it was somehow just a display error, but nope, doesn't work.
Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, noticed this too.
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    Thief Mundus still broken or not displaying

Ok everyone, it appears as though this is only a visual UI issue. You are still getting the Spell Crit bonus, but it'll just disappear from your character screen when you zone into a new area or relog. We're working on a fix for this now, and will roll it out in a future patch.
    ZOS_GinaBrunoZOS_GinaBruno
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tested it, it is not giving the extra spell crit.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this is being fixed with the maintenance.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • dbennett707cub18_ESO
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    Hopefully this is being fixed with the maintenance.

Unlikely, considering vampire cost reduction bonus has broken on zoning since launch and even in this big vampire fix, is still broken :neutral_face:
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTS as subtly as throwing a rock through a window:

THIEF STONE FOR SPELL CRIT AND VAMP STAGE COST REDUCTION!!!

*sends developers/writers not-so-subliminal messages*
  • Prettiboi
    Prettiboi
    ✭✭✭
    How did you test to see if the Spell Crit is being applied or not?
    PrettiBoi
    Daggerfall Covenant
    No Mercy PVP Guild -- Former Emperor
    Awaken PVE Guild -- DC's Fastest AA & Hel Ra Times
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well considering that the DEVs responded to one of the many threads on this issue on Thursday saying it was working and was just a visual bug I would think that is correct.
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!