Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anyone notice a crafting nerf?

Gornt_Grimreaver
I looked at the patch notes and didnt see anything talking about it but has anyone noticed the craft nerfs ? Before the patch if you used a Ruby and added the increace crit to a dagger it was +2% to any crafted dagger, now its only 1.5. If you upgrade it to green it will then be 2%. Was this nerf intentional or is it a bug?
Just a spoonful of moon sugar helps the medicine go down.
  • Gornt_Grimreaver
    Anyone ??
    Just a spoonful of moon sugar helps the medicine go down.
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They nerfed a bunch of crafting traits so it seems, no idea whether it's intentional but my guess is yes.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed this. Seems to affect 1h and 2h differently now too. My staff at green quality is 4%, at white was 2% for precise.
  • gladen5rwb17_ESO
    gladen5rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I also noticed that when deconstructing raw materials, I no longer get 10 for 10. I have one point in getting better items from deconstruct. I got 8 iron for 10, 9 iron for 10, 8 Orich for 10 and so forth.

I thought it was my imagination, but nope.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10 for 10 was never guaranteed.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone ??

No, in fact my Hirelings have started working properly again, so for me it's an un-nerf. >;)
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • KiwiKutKu
    KiwiKutKu
    In my opinion it was necessary as some things were not working as intended unfortunately. I also found it easy to keep crafting purely from dismantling which seemed silly to me.

Still finding about as many green upgrades as I like to find though.

I am also happy about the changes because as an enchanter my hireling it now bring items related to my actual level rather than way above >.> makes levelling a little bit easier.

But, I do miss my un-realistically shiny dress on my sorc xD
    Edited by KiwiKutKu on 24 May 2014 09:40
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I looked at the patch notes and didnt see anything talking about it but has anyone noticed the craft nerfs ? Before the patch if you used a Ruby and added the increace crit to a dagger it was +2% to any crafted dagger, now its only 1.5. If you upgrade it to green it will then be 2%. Was this nerf intentional or is it a bug?

It's not a nerf, it's a correction in the tooltip and it's in the patch notes.

Edit: Hmm dunno about upgrading though.
    Edited by Vantor on 24 May 2014 09:43
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone ??

No, in fact my Hirelings have started working properly again, so for me it's an un-nerf. >;)

...an un-nerf?

Love it.

'Buff' was sooo last year.