Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

If i was looking to the forums....

HerbZula
HerbZula
✭✭
To decide weather or not to try this new fun game out.

I wouldn't waste my time.
~Not due to trolling and bad player base either.

This has flopped so hard it hurts, mainly because cause i was looking to enjoy this game but i has been nothing but let downs and headaches from day one. Guess ill try again in a few months like i did for BF4 to see if it has improved.

BTW never trying BF4 again.
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this means you're leaving, can I have all your gold and unbound stuff?
  • harnessedyeti9
    harnessedyeti9
    ✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »

Why? At this rate exactly 5 people will still be playing in six months.
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why? At this rate exactly 5 people will still be playing in six months.

Maybe, but the 5 of us will be very rich :P
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »

Can 2004 have its fanboy trolling line back?
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game feels like a kick in the teeth. I'd blown $120 on this game, and that's before I was even allowed to log in.
    Even the 500-something dollars I stupidly spent on crappy SWTOR chance items felt more worthwhile than this entire game.
    QQing is a full time job
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People go after great girls, spending months/years to finally get her attention.

Turns out these girls weren't as great as they thought, they complain to their friends. And every PMS makes it worse.

Some break up for another girl, some gave up and married her anyways. On rare occasions, they are totally in love. Most of the time it's just that few attracting/amazing traits she possess.

Some people, like yourself, are deciding whether a girl is what you really want based on other's opinion. It's totally normal, don't worry about it. It could be puberty or simple realisation. Watching Glee might help.
    Edited by Aeradon on 24 May 2014 04:45
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, despite the fact that I currently cannot log in, I really enjoy this game. Admittedly, there's still a ton of content I haven't been through yet, which could change my mind.

But you know. That's just me. If I were a hard-core MMO gamer that devoured content like some people devour bacon, things might be different. I kind of leisurely wander around doing things as I please, and being pleasantly surprised when I manage to get somewhere worth going. XD
    Don't talk to me! I'm a shrub. - Frozen Man
    Bookwyrm - The Thread Killer
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    Despite my complaints and the fact that I unsubbed. I really enjoyed the game as well. But sadly, its being run by, well, idiots. Very arrogant, willfully ignorant people who most likely couldn't give a damn about any of us. Matt Firor seems like George Lucas. A man full of bad ideas that has no one to reign him in.

This content patch showed me no matter what we say, they'll just do whatever they want. Which is fine, but I'm not going to give them money for it. No matter what needs fixing, their priorities lie elsewhere.

Zenimax is just going to take too long to fix simple things, in favor of wowing us with new content. Content is great but only when the basics work. Ignoring such things in favor of churning out content just tells me this is a flash in the pan company.

Zenimax Online has done what every crappy mmorpg developer over the last ten years has done. It seems to be a tradition now to ignore beta test feedback and wait until the first month is over to drop a huge "balancing patch" where they over nerf everything. No idea who thinks this makes the game more fun, or better. But it doesn't.

Zenimax thinks they can get away with it on an mmorpg, like they do with their single player games, but like I've said before, they don't have their mod community to fix the problems they just can't be bothered with.

Its really sad. My friends have been hopping from mmo to mmo for years, desperately hoping to find one that doesn't implode under its own developer's ineptitude. We finally got the one hold out who is sick of it, to try the game and he loves it. Now we have to break the news to him that Zenimax has indeed *** all over their game like everyone else.

At least Everquest Next is going to be free, and actually looks innovative.
    Edited by fiachsidhe on 24 May 2014 05:02
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade
  • ZOS_SilviaS
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. @HerbZula , we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.