Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

crashing and freezing

jonpaul
jonpaul
✭✭✭
Since the launch of this new patch I have been experiencing constant crashing and freezing. This will happen when engaging combat I will automatically be DC'd. I can be in combat and loose all control and just watch myself die and THEN be DC'd. This is creating problems and making in unplayable right now. I am sure that I am not the only one experiencing this but would love to hear an explanation as to why this is happening.

Thanks!
WAR EAGLE
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments. -Jim Morrison
  • jonpaul
    jonpaul
    ✭✭✭
    DC'd again immediately after logging back in to die to "unknown error". any explanation would be wonderful
    WAR EAGLE
    I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments. -Jim Morrison
  • jonpaul
    jonpaul
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just keep posting. Now it's error 303. Can't mount, sprint, unsheathe weapon... DC 30 seconds after logging back in. Any word or help would be great. I'm just gonna keep doing this until I get an answer. I have always been on the side of ZOS but this is getting a bit ridiculous. I've gone through 20 soul gems in less than an hour from this bizarre turn of events.
    WAR EAGLE
  • brakkiab14_ESO
    brakkiab14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, doesn't sound as often as you but yes.
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't even log in. Been trying since about 10pm last night. Finally sent in a ticket. Just keep getting "login timeouts."
    Don't talk to me! I'm a shrub. - Frozen Man
    Bookwyrm - The Thread Killer
  • jonpaul
    jonpaul
    ✭✭✭
    Error 303 again... connection to the server has timed out. This is fantastic. Before patch me and the wife were sailing along having a blast. Now we are about to step away because this is unplayable for me. She has lag but no DC's on her MAC. A response would be great, but I don't have my hopes up
    WAR EAGLE
  • TheWired
    TheWired
    ✭✭
    I've been able to play but I keep on crashing as well every half hour or so.
    Didn't happen before, might have to do with either high rez textures (my pc is from 2010...) or the full screen mode that was added. Who knows...
  • jonpaul
    jonpaul
    ✭✭✭
    Same crash again... error 303. Took the dog for a walk, actually completed a quest and then dropped again. All addons are disabled and wife is playing fine (with her addons all enabled). Guess I am just talking to myself at this point but an answer in any form would be fantastic
    WAR EAGLE