Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anyone else fed up or getting close to it?

Vengitto55
Vengitto55
Soul Shriven
So last week my sub ran out, I have a separate card I use for internet purchases/gaming/ etc... I decide to give ZOS another month and pay them... account is double billed, money frozen by bank, no subscription... wait the 5 days or so for the cash to be released back into the account, contact ZOS about the situation and they assure me I can proceed to subscribe again. I try again and sure enough... 14.99 x2 shows up on my account. So whatever bills or anything else I may have wanted to use that 15 dollars for is inaccessible for another week. OKAY FINE.... I log in and resume my questing mission. First quest up and only quest on my docket at the moment... Kill Septima Tharn and rescue King Emeric.... COOL! One small problem, when I go to attack the boss she clones herself and nukes me. LOL another bug.
Well, I think I'm about done with this game at this point. Grouping is lackluster, storage management consumes 30% of game time... And I'm sick of trying to decipher who is who and is saying what in chat because of the @account name ID used when talking in game.
I was really enjoying this game, but I'm starting to lose interest fast. Please ZOS.... get it together!
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    That does suck, about the account issues.

I agree, give it 30 days at least.....or quit and come back in 30 days and reevaluate the game.

Give it time before you throw the game down and call it crap
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm planning on cancelling my sub if things aren't better by the time my 3 month sub runs out. I've QQ'd quite a bit, nobody needs to read stuff that's already been written countless times, but I'm in the same boat.
    QQing is a full time job
  • Zepheric
    Zepheric
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    Sanguine's Tester
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zepheric wrote: »
    NO

Delta
    Valheru's
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little bit.

Going to take a break once my subs up for a while, pop back again in a few months to see what's fixed and if they nerfed Nightblades into mud crab fodder.
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Not fed up, though I did make the mistake of ordering the macho nacho from Del Taco. Ugh...
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mate , if not for the ES franchise world they are using , i would be long gone.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Sanspoof
    Sanspoof
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know about myself but my video card seems to had enough after the latest patch.

6s60g1K.jpg

Edited by Sanspoof on 24 May 2014 02:46
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just tired, is that o.k. le_lookout_by_kitlightning-d6ts08n.gif
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Vengitto55
    Vengitto55
    Soul Shriven
    lol moment[img][/img]Screenshot_20140523_213443_zps6abf379e.png
  • Silverblade
    Silverblade
    ✭✭
    Getting very close to it. I was so excited for this game pre release. Having played through and enjoyed a few of the betas, I did not hesitate to preorder the Imperial Edition. I recommended the game to a bunch of friends and we all had a blast in beta. Then came the release and slowly all that excitement turned to frustration. The bugs, the bots, the dupes, the lag, the rollback, the lack of communication from officials and the downright terrible customer service. I am embarrassed to have had recommended this game to anyone at all. None of my friends I started with have remained, and after my 18 days left of game time, if things don't improve, I will move on as well. The level of frustration I have as a paying customer is too much.

ZOS you have proven in two months to be incapable of providing a level of service that warrants payment. The way it is now, there are many other pay, and free to play games that offer better. Some wise words for you, "Check yourself before you wreck yourself."
    Unsubbed.
    You have 4 days of game time remaining.
  • Chomppa
    Chomppa
    ✭✭✭
    Similiar thing happened with EA's Warhammer online where people where charged 21-40 times for their one month's subscription .

ireport.com/docs/DOC-430817
    :):D:(;):\:o:s:p:'(:|B):#o:)<3 (*) >:)
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vengitto55 wrote: »
    lol moment[img][/img]Screenshot_20140523_213443_zps6abf379e.png

You're trying to Siphon Emeric's health aren't you?
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The double billing is inexcusable. People need to be sure to check statements. I'm about ready to just buy a game card if I keep playing, not letting these jokers have access to my credit card anymore.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!