Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

2 handed piercing weapons?

Santanaclawz
Thoughts / suggestions on if this would be a nice idea to add in-game?
(Lances, spears, etc..)
"Semper Fi"
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind had a lot of weapon variety, but since then there haven't been more weapons like this. It's been something I've seen asked for frequently in newer TES games and I know there's quite a few mods that implement them into the games so it seems to be a fairly popular desire among players.
    Myself, I'll never say no to more weapon variety and skill lines.
    QQing is a full time job
  • Santanaclawz
    skarvika wrote: »
    Morrowind had a lot of weapon variety, but since then there haven't been more weapons like this. It's been something I've seen asked for frequently in newer TES games and I know there's quite a few mods that implement them into the games so it seems to be a fairly popular desire among players.
    Myself, I'll never say no to more weapon variety and skill lines.

Thats what im hoping for is more variety, preferably in the combat
    "Semper Fi"
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, be prepared for somebody to yell at you about suggesting spears. I'm not sure why, but there is a small faction on this forum that is _violently_ opposed to the concept of a spear weapon in ESO (same goes for whips and crossbows).

I would also like to see spears. I enjoyed them in Morrowind. I understand they would require their own set of animations. I don't care, suggestions don't need to be made with all the knowledge of the developers -- they're just suggestions, after all.

I would also enjoy seeing halberds in game.
    Edited by Sarenia on 24 May 2014 05:24
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pitchfork + Peasant disguise + /torch
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why?

Do you ever see ZOS caring about ESO becoming casters paradise?

Have you looked at the rest of the weapon skill trees actual state? Seems they dont give a damn about melees relying in sta being viable anyways.