Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

how too stop cheap teleport spamer ???Bolt Escape

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
hello
everyone know the issue of teleport spamer
my CONSTRUCTIVE question how too stop this because is realy a issue in rvr or pvp i hope too have some CONSTRUCTIVE answer too fix this issue thank you
Edited by charley222 on 24 May 2014 01:41
the wall of the covenant
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I saw the moderator clearly misunderstand what you were saying and close the thread. Too bad really because the way you put it was pretty boss.
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    *squeezes eyes* unsure if its a bot starting this toothpick or not...
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    any CONSTRUCTIVE answer to counter the teleport spamer , is got nothing to do vs teleport spamer waiting for CONSTRUCTIVE answer
    thank you / bow
    the wall of the covenant
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    simple, have server watch for abnormal movements, maximum movement speed are well know, also the few cases who can override this, primarily the sorcerers forward jump.

Sometimes compare previous positions and compare with the current.
    If it shows impossible movements flag player and put on a watch list where movements and other activity is logged in far more details.
    If its rare dismiss at bug and remove from watch list.
    If common so chance of movement hack is 99.99% ban account.
    And yes this will also check for underground and flying.
    Is player usually below harvesting nodes?
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think OP is talking about mages using Bolt Escape in PVP. Not bots. Sorry nothing more constructive to add OP - I don't PVP much yet.
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    If you think it's "cheap", OP, get good enough to kill him before he can get away, I guess.

Sorry, I don't have anything more constructive to add.
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a op skill that needs a nerf.
  • Slantasiam
    Slantasiam
    ✭✭✭
    want to stop those pesky mages? give their skills a buff so they don't have to run they can kill you instead. sorc cant solo a dk a temp or a NB unless they are stupid...its what all the running is about