Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Sick of being Rolled Back every 2min

ipkonfigcub18_ESO
ipkonfigcub18_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm really getting tired of being rolled back every 2min - 15min in this game.

I supposed from here on our players are expected to log out every 2min to save their progression in this game now - knowing Zenimax...

Game comes out and we had to log out and back in to fix crap.

Now we're forced to log out along with losing progression.

................. Next we'll be told it is only a Nightblade bug because they hate and despise us so much.

Edited by ipkonfigcub18_ESO on 23 May 2014 23:24
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    oh and by the way? This is proof this game does not backup characters progression incrementally (that is scary in a gaming industry). This megaserver crap can eat my guar.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilariously this happened on my Nightblade.

When this patch went live, I was annoyed with things .... now I can't stop laughing.

Anyone ever watch those cheesy b-movies that are so bad they end up being funny?

That's this patch.
  • ShadowDarkwalker
    I'm really getting tired of being rolled back every 2min - 15min in this game.

I may not agree with the rest of this post however, I do agree with this part. Having to "Repair" the game before I log in, just so I can enjoy about 30-45 minutes of game play without rolling back, is a bit monotonous. If one does not "Repair," these auto-rollbacks can happen in the time frame the OP listed. After Repairing, I experienced a rollback about 40 minutes in, and less than 2 minutes later, it happened again. Repairing the game through the launcher seems to be a very temporary fix.

Being in the Pact area, people in chat are saying that this is happening primarily in Stonefalls. I have another toon in the Daggerfell, but I have asked a few times about the matter with no response, so it may be restricted to one particular place, though I am not certain.

This is a serious issue that seems to have happened with the last patch. Can we investigate and fix it, please?
    May the darkness guide you ......
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @rawne1980b16_ESO - funny lol

@ShadowDarkwalker - I don't think this would be related to client side, seems to be server side issue. Hopefully tonight's patch resolves this.
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huh... I have only seen it on my Nighblade also...
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »
    Huh... I have only seen it on my Nighblade also...

Heh, the amount of hatred Zenimax has for this class, I wouldn't put the bug past them. Highly unlikely, but as of late Nightblades are the toilet bowl cleaner of this game.