Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

can you fix plz the cheap teleport spamer

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Spamming]
Edited by ZOS_JasonI on 24 May 2014 00:17
the wall of the covenant
  • Gedwyn
    Gedwyn
    Soul Shriven
    Thread of pure win!
    ~ Ged | Lords of the Dead | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its balanced as it is... they can teleport a lot you can charge them a lot too...

If they ever put a cd or anything on the teleport they would have to also place cooldowns on related spells like the NB invisibility, the DK`s root, every charge/movement speed buff and so on...

You can`t just nerf one spell, you either nerf them all or you leave it as it is....

The spell does exactly what was intended... it helps the mage escape... it has counters and it not all that OP as he isn`t doing anything, he is not killing you he is just running away. He has no magicka to both run AND do something...

Its the same with a NB going invisible... right now its bugged and it will pull them out of it for a lot of reasons... BUT soon it won`t be and they will just spam it too...

That`s why every class has some nice and unique abilities, to force people to be creative...
  • Crassius
    Crassius
    ✭✭✭
    image35.jpg?w=300&h=300
    Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll...
    Everything I say is just my opinion. Like it or not - that's all it is.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc spam.....

Proof that John Cleese plays a Sorc.

Monty Python spam clip for those that missed the joke.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its balanced as it is... they can teleport a lot you can charge them a lot too...

If they ever put a cd or anything on the teleport they would have to also place cooldowns on related spells like the NB invisibility, the DK`s root, every charge/movement speed buff and so on...

You can`t just nerf one spell, you either nerf them all or you leave it as it is....

The spell does exactly what was intended... it helps the mage escape... it has counters and it not all that OP as he isn`t doing anything, he is not killing you he is just running away. He has no magicka to both run AND do something...

Its the same with a NB going invisible... right now its bugged and it will pull them out of it for a lot of reasons... BUT soon it won`t be and they will just spam it too...

That`s why every class has some nice and unique abilities, to force people to be creative...

omg what noob you are

1 -you can not use the mounts because you are in combat
    2 - root is useless you just have too break root for the cost of stamina and after guess what spam spam spam

nothing stop teleport spamer
    this is realy a issue many site speak about this probleme just google eso Sorcerer Teleport http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/22sptv/infinite_teleporting_sorcerers/

sure all wanabe kid mage will complain but is just no sence
    Edited by charley222 on 23 May 2014 23:54
    the wall of the covenant
  • Noswell
    Noswell
    ✭✭✭
    Motion to rename to "The Official Teleport Spam Thread" so we can keep it all contained.
  • Gedwyn
    Gedwyn
    Soul Shriven
    charley222 wrote: »

nothing stop teleport spamer

Wrong.

To quote yourself: omg what noob you are

Bolt escape has counters. You're just mad because a) you haven't figured out how to catch them and b) you are losing out on your kill. Ya know what? Too bad. I've run down Sorcs before after they start the bolt spam. I've stopped them from bolt escaping in the first place too.

And really, is it that terrible? It's not like it's causing damage and killing people out there...it just lets them (sometimes) run away. Big deal. You lost out on some rp's. Meh.
    Edited by Gedwyn on 24 May 2014 00:05
    ~ Ged | Lords of the Dead | Daggerfall Covenant
  • SinisterJoint
    SinisterJoint
    ✭✭✭
    I play a sorc and it does need adjusting. Double the magika cost honestly. I see sorcs using this 10+ times before running out of mana. 3-4 times is plenty of escape room.
  • elorei
    elorei
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously hope that English is not your native language, Charley.
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    If it gets doubled then other gap closing/pull abilities need looking at then.
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings. We have closed this thread as it is not constructive and we do not allow spam on our forums, per our Code of Conduct. If you'd like to report any issues that you encounter, you can also use "/bug" in-game. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_JasonI on 24 May 2014 00:18
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.