Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Craglorn difficulty

deathrament
Has anyone expected it to be harder? Ive done all of the dungeons and most of the overland stuff and as a templer healer im not finding anything so far to be very difficult really. I know the trials are suppose to be hard but i figured it would be harder over all.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Having not tried it yet, I'm not sure if this is a set up or not .... hmmm ...
  • NaughtyDog
    NaughtyDog
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I too thought craglorn was going to be harder then it is now. The trial was a little challenging only because our group did not understand the mechanics of the trials, but it got easy too once you know what you are doing. *Shrug*
  • deathrament
    No its not, i just thought it would be harder in general the dungeons at least. I though they would be similar to vet dungeons but there not.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, how much HP do you see for the world mini bosses?

When testing Craglorn on the PTS most of them were in the 15,000 to 25,000 health range. And they were never alone, always had support mobs.

Has this changed?
    idea.gif
  • deathrament
    Lots of hp doesnt make it hard.
  • deathrament
    Idk maybe im just an uber healer but i doubt that very much. lol
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of hp doesnt make it hard.
    That wasn't my point. I haven't been to Craglorn since it went live and i'd like to know if they changed the mobs to make them easier compared to what we have on the PTS.

Oh well ...
    ;-)
    Edited by SirAndy on 23 May 2014 23:51
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that Craglorn on LIVE has been greatly nerfed. It is much easier compared to what we tested on PTS.

Which is a shame. I really enjoyed how difficult the zone was on PTS ...
    :(
  • harnessedyeti9
    harnessedyeti9
    ✭✭✭
    So could a group of 4 VR5's do the overworld of Craglorn?
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I can confirm that Craglorn on LIVE has been greatly nerfed. It is much easier compared to what we tested on PTS.

Which is a shame. I really enjoyed how difficult the zone was on PTS ...
    :(

If this is indeed true... then ZOS... you have made one more player deeply sad.

Craglorn was to be the saving grace of a difficult / challenge Group PVE content.

1-50 is deathly boring... NPCs are all just trash.
    V1-V10 is suppose to be when the Game finally starts to shine, training wheels are off.
    V11-12 is suppose to be the Overworld PVE questing with the Vet Dungeon mob difficulty to allow groups to enjoy the challenges.
    Trials.... Fun challenge and leader boards
    ***Someday Raids***
  • eduardo_goncalveseb17_ESO
    Claghorn should not have been deployed. Ever.

You already have group dungeons and Trials to test your ( hypotetical ) Elitness and prowess in group format, if you so inclined.

Forcing all players to get on zerg trains in order to be able to enjoy a new and only Vr 11 and Vr 12 zone of the game is just bad planning and bad game design.

Its an aberration.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You already have group dungeons and Trials to test your ( hypotetical ) Elitness and prowess in group format, if you so inclined.

Forcing all players to get on zerg trains in order to be able to enjoy a new and only Vr 11 and Vr 12 zone of the game is just bad planning and bad game design.

Its an aberration.

The zergs are going to be here just for a while. PvPers are already getting to VR12. It will be pretty hard to find a full group to do some of the zone bosses in a few weeks.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

Its an aberration.

The zergs are going to be here just for a while. PvPers are already getting to VR12. It will be pretty hard to find a full group to do some of the zone bosses in a few weeks.

Probably not.

New player will keep hitting max lvl and not everyone is a PvP player, some will just remain in craglorn.

The top lvl zone usually will have tons of player in it , it is the zones along the way that eventually get abandoned , until they add another zone for even higher lvl , craglorn should have plenty of players.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • bean19
    bean19
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised people who actually have veteran rank 10+ characters don't find it challenging. That is probably the top 2-3% of the population only.

Still, they've made the challenge of the trials for you guys. You'll be competing AMONGST the other top-tier players for highest scores, so there is still that for a challenge.
    Edited by bean19 on 24 May 2014 05:49