Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Craiglorn out of reach!

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
Ugh I hate seeing it on my map knowing it'll be a month before I even touch it. I wish they gave us some sort of content for us still leveling who can't play a lot. That said I'm happy for those who are leveled and now have something to play besides pvp and dungeons, also excited I have a nice chunk of VR10 content waiting for me when I do get there.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't actually have to be VR10. Our small guild has been in there today, combo 2 V10s after that a V8 a V4, and V2. don't get everything done but a lot and the xp is pretty good
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen quite a few VR1 last night in Craglorn. Find a few people and I think you can do some stuff in Craglorn too.Even the boss grinding zergs had VR1s. If you are not vet yet than I do not think you have anything to complain though since you have loads of content to discover still.
    Edited by PBpsy on 23 May 2014 22:57
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was running some of the 4 mans with a vr 2, vr 4 and a vr10 while i'm vr4. We had some small issues with bosses but for the most part we were fine. Couldn't do the quests because we're below the level but we get good experience and drops from the bosses, great thing about the bosses is the loot is leveled to you.

Though I will go on record and say that I hate gargoyles with the burning passion of a thousand dying suns.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on 23 May 2014 22:57
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Damn I'm still level 17 lol. That's with 55 hours played. Lol