Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Left vampire behind forever after 40 through VR5 of it. No regrets.

GrimCyclone
GrimCyclone
✭✭✭✭✭
This one looks a lot healthier now too. This one encourages others to visit the Mage's Guild. For a small price, a priest of Arkay can cure you. Even if you were a level 10 master vampire like this one was.

My fur bits are revitalized as you can see.
mYhL1Ln.jpg
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was really considering that. The fire is killing me in the vet levels.
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatwave still hits hard, but you can avoid it. VR5+ really expect you to be sporting all purple health spec. At least until overcharge. That wasn't really a problem until they nerfed 5-group dungeon loot. I was getting some nice drops, but it's mostly gold now. Makes it hard for me to farm and get money.

I'm sure they did it for the bots, but the bots will find a way. Us regular players won't. All they're doing is encouraging more people to buy gold. I never will because it gives me a complex about cheating, but I know lots that won't bat an eye.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one already has white fur. And this one thinks vampirism is a blessing of the moon just like moon sugar.

EAQWv5J.jpg
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you like it, brother. May the will of Jone and Jode guide you. This one had to leave it behind.
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealthing at run speed, and taking ~50% less damage when below 50% HP, is way too good in PvP for me to ditch. I can dodge DK's unless I'm getting zerged, which I would have died to anyway.

The only thing I hate is dying in 1 hit to burning oil :(
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit on the fence about getting cured.
    I've been doing pvp mostly (templar)as of late, so for me, pros of vamp are:
    - Increased magicka regen
    - Increased stealthed movement
    - Able to sell vamp bite

Cons:
    - Reduced fire resistance
    - Reduced health regen
    - Kinda ugly!

Would you still say it's worth getting cured?
    QQing is a full time job
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7ndIeYj.jpg
    Edited by Rylana on 24 May 2014 06:29
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skarvika wrote: »
    - Kinda ugly!

Honestly that's reason enough.
    Style > Power

/vogue
    Edited by GrimCyclone on 24 May 2014 06:21
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you like it, brother. May the will of Jone and Jode guide you. This one had to leave it behind.

This one respects your decision. May the moons guide you furry one.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That one is still a tainted abomination and shall be cleansed with fire.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)