Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

TEMPLAR THE RUINED CLASS

zeusonolympus
zeusonolympus
Soul Shriven
Vet10 Templar here. I am unable to complete a qwest that involves killing more than 2 mobs in any spec. Anyone else have this problem? They ruined biting jabs which ruined this class. They say play as you want, but you cant play in Vet levels without it regardless of your build, style and role. Sure we can heal fine in a group. Thats it. I am not rerolling another character. I put too much time into this one. I will stop paying and playing. Say what you will, I was drawn in by the BETA trying all characters. If they want to ruin the game for me I will move on. It is just a game.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont be so selfish. Its not only templars... Damn you ppl...
  • Nickhead420
    Nickhead420
    ✭✭
    Jabs is getting changed back soon. Unfortunately, we just have to deal with it for a little bit.
  • zeusonolympus
    zeusonolympus
    Soul Shriven
    Kypho, am not being selfish. I am a vet10 templar. Unless you played a vet templar from this patch you would not get it. I cant play at all. I cant do a simple solo qwest. I have no chance to kill more than 3 mobs with that delay in the only ability worthwhile necessary for temps to solo anything.
  • zeusonolympus
    zeusonolympus
    Soul Shriven
    more than 2 mobs i apologize and that is a challenge
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No....

Mobs are unintentionally buffed but are being fixed with in 24hrs.

Also:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/101470/templars-jack-of-no-trades-master-of-none#latest

Shameless plug.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jabs is getting changed back soon. Unfortunately, we just have to deal with it for a little bit.

But how soon is that is anyones guess. It could be in the patch that fixes Vet mobs or it could be 1-2 weeks down the road or even longer. Same with that memory leak bug. One prevents me from soloing and the other prevents me from grouping so only thing left is to browse other MMO sites.
    Edited by madangrypally on 23 May 2014 21:29
  • Darrett
    Darrett
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jabs isn't getting changed back, it's just getting changed again. Increased magicka cost to the class with the worst magicka management skills in the game? Well done.
  • zeusonolympus
    zeusonolympus
    Soul Shriven
    Ok so it is not me, I spent 65k gold reshuffling everything, am maxed in all skill and whatnot. I tried it all (but dual weild....). I cant kill anything, I am not near the best in this game nor would ever claim. But I am good and this class as of right now is ruined not because of a buff to mobs but a .5 sec delay in jabs. I never realized how dependant my class was on that one ability. We are useless without it solo. COMPLETELY.
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kypho, am not being selfish.

I think he was having a little fun with you, saying we are all screwed. ;)
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • zeusonolympus
    zeusonolympus
    Soul Shriven
    So many people commenting fast. Look if I am wrong I will accept it, when you show me. I can take jokes as well all I do is make fun of everyone. It is just frustrating when i have a weekend to myself and I cant play my character at all.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad I decided to not level Templar but feel sorry for those that did.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • grizzbi
    grizzbi
    ✭✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »
    I'm so glad I decided to not level Templar but feel sorry for those that did.

Don't feel sorry for us. We play a fantastic game. Maybe more difficult at times. That's all ;)
    Edited by grizzbi on 23 May 2014 21:40
  • Goldfish Blub
    Goldfish Blub
    Soul Shriven
    fail, fail, fail and more fails, thanks zenimax or which ever to thank for, thanks for fails everywhere!

why did i not listen to people who said this will be a fail?!

Edited by Goldfish Blub on 23 May 2014 21:41
  • zeusonolympus
    zeusonolympus
    Soul Shriven
    I will take an increased cost over a delay in our only skill.
  • ZakyUchiha
    ZakyUchiha
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Biting Jabs is our main DD skill..
    I saw a guy playing a sorc on twitch in Craglorn and he was able to SOLO delves AND complete it (kill the bosses).
    Edited by ZakyUchiha on 23 May 2014 22:03
    Name: Zaky Warbringer
    Level: Veteran Rank 12
    Class: Templar
    Race: Imperial
    Faction: Ebonheart Pact
    Server: EU Megaserver
  • theweakminded
    theweakminded
    ✭✭✭
    I will take an increased cost over a delay in our only skill.
    Wait until you find out they made the cost 2x higher.
  • Swordguy
    Swordguy
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played a templar yet (since beta ended), because this particular type of class always gets nerfed into the ground because of pvp. My favorite class in any mmo ever was a Keeper from AO (basically a sci-fi templar), and my first toon to have the name swordguy, and the last time I made my main a healer/fighter/protector hybrid.

im only joking of course. zenimax is new to the mmo genre, and will likely twink and nerf templars back and forth for years.
    IN SOVIET RUSSIA, GUN LOADS YOU!

Do you Troll bait?

Support Soundcloud, its' artists and listen to millions of free tracks...
    Like Mine! ---> https://soundcloud.com/swordguy/party-in-the-dui
    Or This Brilliant Track ----> https://soundcloud.com/teknolog1st/cstriker