Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[bug] Molten Armaments = DK no crit granted to myself or group

Attorneyatlawl
Attorneyatlawl
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
See title =). The morph of Molten Weapons to Molten Armaments grants the weapon damage, but no critical chance bonus as the tooltip/morph both state it is supposed to appears in the character sheet (chances remain the same for spell/melee crit for myself and groupmates). I have not verified if this is only a display error or both functional and display. This is a Dragonknight ability.
Edited by Attorneyatlawl on 23 May 2014 21:24
-First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bumper-oni.

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    Is it an actual bonus to critical chance or crit multiplier aka "crit bonus"?
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alazarz wrote: »
    Is it an actual bonus to critical chance or crit multiplier aka "crit bonus"?

Crit chance. I'm told by a raidmate that it works but doesn't show on character sheet, so it still needs looking into but may not be bugged in actuality.

✭✭✭
    This is terrible.

DKs were really struggling to get by in the game and now this.

I think DKs need this to be fixed ASAP and given extra buffs as compensation.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zaxq wrote: »
    This is terrible.

DKs were really struggling to get by in the game and now this.

I think DKs need this to be fixed ASAP and given extra buffs as compensation.

I agree, I'm very glad you get the severity of this bug. :)

Seriously though they're pretty balanced as of 1.1.2 ;), maybe give a 2s immunity to roots once dodgerolled and that's about it for any further changes. The 6m radius vs. 8m on talons is a big change.

Still has nothing to do with a thread about an ability bug.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on 25 May 2014 13:03