Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

did they kill the bots

waylander48
waylander48
✭✭
started a new alt today after the patch and have been on the roost for the last 2 hours I have not seen one bot it was bliss managed to get loads of mats.

so have they implemented something or have the bot runners not patched up yet.
  • ttwinklerub17_ESO
    ah!! look at the ground(under ground)...
    At least from my first time back since patch I see something that looks like bots (sword tips or something) scurrying around getting nothing
    -
  • Jarvius
    Jarvius
    ✭✭
    They are still patching =P

I have not seen any either, but in general the bots in the veteran zones are way, way less than in the "regular" ones.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    They must have done something. Took my V1 into the newbie zones to finish off quests I missed (along with feeling like a God for a bit) and harvest some leather. I was shocked in 3 hrs I didn't see one

Edited by Tarwin on 23 May 2014 16:02
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I hope they snuck some anti-bot changes into the game during the patch.
    It's not going to be long before some of them adapt if it did happen (they're like the Borg!) but war will continue and hopefully for victories for ZOS and the legit players.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."