Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Allow to download patch right after server down!

Morticielle
Morticielle
✭✭✭
And again I have to waste time I could have spent playing this game by waiting for this huge (6+ GB) download to finish. This is due to the fact that Zenimax allows download of the patch only after the servers came back online and not immediatedly after they were taken offline. Please change that. In every other game this is no big deal, here it is. Why?

I could have started the DL this morning early and it would have finished by the time I came back home so I could have started playing without waiting. Instead I am sitting here waiting for 2 hours still 2.5 GB left to download. :(
Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
- Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
- Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
- Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
- Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
- In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
- Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
- Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    You didn't miss anything. Its a huge disappointment.