Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gameplay after this patch is frustrating and awful...

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
I'm sorry, but the way the game is setup 85% of the content puts you in a solo mode (which I don't mind)...grant it going through the quests you can run into other players doing the same quest and team up, and obviously world bosses and plus dungeons are made for groups...but I feel like the remainder of the game content should be doable if you are alone...as it is some mobs in groups of 3 or even 2 at times now are near impossible to take on solo...and I know I'm not a super elite player, but I am competent and at least in the upper 1/2 of players in ability and i'm sorry but the game as it sits is more frustrating than enjoyable...which in a GAME that makes it not worth playing...especially if it also requires a monthly fee...between the bugs and now the frustrating content I find myself logging off in frustration after 15 to 20 mins online...

I just want to be able to play through the PVE content at a steady pace and enjoy it...is that too much to ask for? ...now PVP I expect the ups and downs from...but this is too much from the PVE content.