Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dear Zenimax

RagePlug
RagePlug
✭✭
Please send me an automated mail when you implement a patch that allows us to play the game. I'm talking about VR difficulty. I defeated Molag Bal but now i can't beat 2 spiders lol, what a waste. Have fun the rest of you.
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    As an "I quit"-thread, I'd say... 7.4 out of 10...

The game is hard, yeah... but that's the way it was ment to be. There are other easy mmorpg's out there, this just isn't one of them
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This could be the game breaker for me. I'll give it another few days with my veteran char before deciding.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)