Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Probably Overpowered suggestion

mousekime111rwb17_ESO
So as above it's probably overpowered and should as such never be introduced seriously into the game, but for *** and giggles I'm suggesting it.

3 new types of jewellery, instead of + hp +stamina or + magicka, have items in jewlery slots that simply read "counts as x armor type" Think spiked knuckles for heavy armor rings, scarves for light armor necklaces and such. Like i said It'd probably be OP given that one could gain rediculous bonuses such as 9% weapon crit from the medium items, even if it does mean sacrificing 200+ health as a result.
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    They should fix the balance between light/medium/heavy first.
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • mousekime111rwb17_ESO
    niocwy wrote: »
    They should fix the balance between light/medium/heavy first.

now while I have some personal issues with the current design - I do find that for the most part it is balanced, just some things are more easily abused than others. Can you please explain to me what you find to be imbalanced about the current design?