Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

VR5 nightblade cannot kill VR5 Mammoth in The Rift.

GrimCyclone
GrimCyclone
✭✭✭✭✭
You can't root them with your roots, they have way too much health, and they run as fast as I can run! Even with bow I couldn't beat him. And lots of the Snakeladies are hard too because their wave attack hits for 3500 and sometimes you gotta move around to shoot all the bubbles before they get to her.

I cured my level 10 vampire because I got tired of depending on it, but even drain essence wouldn't have saved me in these instances. And you know what? Heat wave from fire mages still does 1500+. Sure it's a long cast time, but my god.. in the heat of a grouped up bunch, you might get hit with it. I can use my CC ability to take care of one, but wow guys... I hope I'll be able to at least do all the solo quests myself.

Will I be able to? If not I might just camp this guy after beating the Ebonheart Pact VR1-5 part. It is truly getting hard. Sure I can still solo decently, but having so much trouble with these field tier 1 mobs is a bit rough. They shouldn't be able to resist our root or snare. I don't care how powerful they are, you can't go toe-to-toe with those if you're not a take. Even a tank can't handle all their dps for how much health they have. We USED to be able to kill these. What's going on? Why would you change this?
  • Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They are a big pain, i dont think i could solo them neither on v10..